ok well

this is the most disappointing day of my life, i knew i fell off the wagon long ago but i really didnt think i was eating that much or unhealthy, i went to the doctor and bammm!!!!! on top of feeling like sh** i have gained everything back since i was first on here a couple of years ao,, this is the most miser ablest day ever.. on top of the doctor doesnt know whats wrong with me..
so back on the band wagon and hopefully this:grumble: :grumble: time for good

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Hey, at least you caught it before it got worse. I hope your doctor will be able to find what is wrong. Try not to worry too much. :flowerforyou:
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    It's just a battle, you can win the war--all you have to do is win more battles. You must go to war everyday, though.:smile::wink: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    this is the most disappointing day of my life, i knew i fell off the wagon long ago but i really didnt think i was eating that much or unhealthy, i went to the doctor and bammm!!!!! on top of feeling like sh** i have gained everything back since i was first on here a couple of years ao,, this is the most miser ablest day ever.. on top of the doctor doesnt know whats wrong with me..
    so back on the band wagon and hopefully this:grumble: :grumble: time for good

You came back to MFP, so you're starting to turn things around! :wink:
    MFP REALLY, REALLY DOES work, so just stick with it this time, and it WILL work for you TOO! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Don't lose heart, continue to work out and ask for encouragement/help when you need it. We all go through it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    thanks guys i knew i could count on mfp...:heart: