I am new to this site and loving it!

Options
I think this is a great tool for weight loss and I am super stoked at how much more motivation it adds to the process! Acutally excited about all the great people I am meeting as well. It's refreshing to be in such a positive atmosphere! Thanks guys!

Replies

• NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Hey Italian - I'm new as well and really impressed with the site/app. I'm looking forward to cutting a bunch of weight and getting ready for the summer season! Feel free to add me
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    hi. I used to be stationed in the Marines in Kaneohe. Loved Hawaii,and used to go to Ewa beach to qualify on their rifle range. Anyhow, if you need friends, feel free to add me as I am on here every day giving support where needed. If not, that's okay and best of luck to you. Aloha and mahalo!!!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    It's been a GREAT tool for me! The people here have been amazing!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I've lost 93.6 lbs in the last 122 days, I just joined MFP Tuesday, I've gone from 332.8 lbs, down to 239.2 lbs, still have 39.6 lbs to go.
    I Need that extra motivation to lose that remaining weight. We can share tips and stratagies. Were all in this thing together !
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! and Yes this site is amazing for support and accountablity. I've only been here for 2 weeks and I ve already lost 7lbs just making sure to workout as often as possible and to eat all my calories for the day. I love it!!!!
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing, it has really helped me stay on track.Feel free to add me if you like.
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Its AWESOME!