pants no longer fit.

Options
I started today on this site when I went to the store and realized I not only do not fit in a 11 juniors anymore I can not even squeeze into a 18 in womens. I knew at that point I have to lose weight. This is the most depressing scary thing that has ever happened to me.

Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    We can do this together. Friend me if you want. I am currently in a snug size 18, some things 20, and not happy about it at all so I'm doing something about it.
  • evalba
    evalba Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mine either...Im BUSTING out of my size 16 and am a little on the depressed side because of it.
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    We're all in this together. Stick with it and you'll see results. Make sure to log every bite of food to see if you have "sneaky" calories that will creep up on you.

Welcome and feel free to add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place! The day I signed up was at a company Biggest Loser competition and I gained 2 lbs. :(
  • anastasia8382
    Options
    you can add me as a friend if you would like...i know the feeling to well. we can all do this together
  • kimaviles76
    kimaviles76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • little1011
    little1011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started on this site when I discovered that I was up to a size 18. I just felt bloaded and extremely uncomfortable.Not even 5 months later I am now into a size 12 and on my way to a 10 :-)
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I started at 287 on March 26th, 2012 wearing a snug size 24 and a 44DD. As of today I am 252 a snug 18 and a 40DD. I have amazing friends on here that help me get through the tough days as I do the same for them. Don't think of it as a bad thing, think of it as opening the door to your new healthier life.

:-)