Thursday Check In Group - October 15th

magglett
magglett Posts: 2,000
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Hi there my Thursday Friends ... I'm down a pound this week. I hope this is the beginning of another losing streak ... I really want to love my scale again. Have a great day all ... I look forward to hearing from you.

YEAR END GOAL: I would like to be 20 lbs. lighter by then ... that would bring me to 169 lbs.
July 16 - 189 lbs.
July 23 - 187.5 lbs. (-1.5 lbs.)
July 30 - 186 lbs. (-1.5 lbs. this week)(-3 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 6 - 184.5 lbs. (-1.5 lbs. this week)(-4.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 13 - 185 lbs (+.5 lbs. this week) (-4 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 20 - 183 lbs (-2 lbs. this week) (-6 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 27 - 180.5 lbs (-2.5 lbs. this week) (-8.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 3 - 181.5 lbs (+1 lb. this week) (-7.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 10 - 179.5 (-2 lb. this week) (-9.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 17 - 176.5 (-3 lb. this week) (-12.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 24 - 174.5 (-2 lb. this week) (-15 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 1 - 176 (+1.5 lb. this week) (-13.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 8 - 177 (+1 lb. this week) (-12.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 15 - 176 (-1 lb. this week) (-13.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 22
Oct 29
Nov 5
Nov 12
Nov 19
Nov 26
Dec 3
Dec 10
Dec 17
Dec 24 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

good-morning-123.gif

Replies

• magglett
    Hey there my friends ... where are you??? Am I reading my calendar wrong? Is today not our Thursday check in day??

On another note ... I just found this site to help me calculate my miles/kilometers when I hike or walk ... I love it so I thought I would share.

http://www.sportdistancecalculator.com/
  • sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Hey Magg,
    I know it's weird it seems everyone is dropping out :cry: I stayed the same no change for me which I am fine with since the 2 thanksgiving dinners :blushing:
    Thanks for the link I will be sure to check it out.
    Hope everyone is well talk to you all soon
  • magglett
    I have spoken with Calie ... she'll be back in November. Sometimes a break in good.
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I have'nt been feeling very well and I finally went to the doctor today and I found out I have tonsilitis and a viral infection. I did'nt go to work today and just slept most of the day away. I feel really tired, hopefully the medicine will help. I did manage to loose another pound this week. I have been hardly eating also though because I have'nt been feeling well. Hope everyone is well and I'll talk to you guys soon. Glad that Calie will be joining us again next month. Yes, sometimes some time off is good.

July 30th - 154 pounds
    August 6th - 150 pounds
    August 13th- 150 pounds
    August 20th - 147 pounds
    August 27th - 144 pounds
    September 3rd - 144 pounds
    September 10th - 144 pounds
    September 17th - 144 pounds
    September 24th - 142 pounds
    October 1st - 143 pounds
    October 8th - 141 pounds
    October 15th - 140 pounds

-Tanya
  • lisaaan
    lisaaan Posts: 27
    Hi All!!!

Um, forget how to do this... k got it!!!
    Down 4 this week!!! yay..

. i didn't have any chips {by any I mean large big bag all to myself},,,man they were my best friend for months...they joined me when I felt sad, jumped on me when i was mad, danced around me when i was glad.....Those chips are powerful....!!! kkk no chip, no chip, no chip :tongue:

Oct 8 - 201
    Oct 15 - 197
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 24
    Dec 31
  • sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Tanya- hope your feeling better be sure you are drinking lots to make up for that lost nutrition. Power aids are the best so you get some electolites and potassium in your body.

Lisa---your a nut and way to go on that 4lb lose. Thanks for making me ride that bike this morning at the gym, I did attempt to run this afternoon and got some done but not finishing week 4 the way I wanted to. I did a bunch of floor work tonight at the gym when nancy was in so that felt good.

Glad to hear that Caile will be back hope she knows that we are here if she needs us.

Good night all and talk to you soon:happy:
    Sheri
  • tanya7712
    Hey Sheri - I am trying to get more liquids in me than usual. I am feeling a little bit better. I guess the antibiotics are kicking in.

Lisa - Good Job on the 4 pound loss this week:drinker:

Bye for now,

-Tanya
  • magglett
    Hi there everyone ... I'm still computer-less at home so I most likely won't be on again until Monday. It kind of feels like something is wrong with the world when I can't check in with all of you. Take care all.

haveawonderfulweekend.gif
  • tanya7712
    Hey Guys,

I am trying to post my halloween costume. Hopefully this works.

Supergirl.jpg
  • tanya7712
    Yeay it finally worked. Well, that will be my halloween costume.

Talk soon.

-Tanya
  • lisaaan
    Wooohoooo, what a costume...wowzers!!!!

Love it!
  • lisaaan
    Hey All!

had a bit of a rough weekend, but decided that it was ok....not time to punish myself, just accept it and get on with it...

Interested in setting a goal of losing 20 pounds by Christmas. I'm hoping thats reasonable...
    We'll see..

cheers:happy:

lisa
  • magglett
    Oh my goodness Tanya ... you sexy little thing you. I love it.

Lisa ... sh*# happens ... you have the right attitude ... today's another day.

I am not losing weight right now ... but I'm really upping my exercise ... yesterday my friend and I did an 11 km. hike. It was great. I love hiking so much ... I'm not looking forward to the snow season ... it's just too dangerous to get out there then ... but hey ... maybe I'll enjoy the gym too.
  • tanya7712
    You guys,

I am sooo happy right now, I know that I should only weight myself once a week but I am so close to my goal right now that I weighed myself today and I will again on thursday, but the great thing is that I broke the 140's, I am in the 130's now and only 4 pounds away from my goal. I can't believe it. I feel so good and proud right now. Just had to share.:bigsmile:

:happy: Tanya
  • lisaaan
    :bigsmile:

Tanya that is fantastic!!!!!!!!
    I am so happy for you...
    You've worked hard and this is your reward...
    good job...
  • magglett
    Yay for you Tanya ... Yay Yay Yay ... All the hard work is well worth it.

GreatJob.gif
  • tanya7712
    Thank You guys! I guess thats why I am soo looking forward to Halloween. I am hoping to be at my goal weight by then and I have'nt had a costume on for Halloween since I was pregnant so I had to get something HOT! LOL:laugh:

Talk soon,

Tanya
This discussion has been closed.