Trying this again! Post Pregnancy pics!

Options
pebblesbuddy
pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
I have lost 45 lbs total. I had my daughter and lost 10 lbs the other 35 I have had to work at (my ticker says 13 lbs, that's what I have lost since using MFP) This is my before and after. I still want to lose another 20 to be at my wedding day size but I cannot believe the results so far! The first pic was not long after I had my daughter so go easy on me. The other pic was taken yesterday

ry%3D400

Yay got the picture to post! Thanks for the help!

Replies

• juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have lost 45 lbs total. I had my daughter and lost 10 lbs the other 35 I have had to work at (my ticker says 13 lbs, that's what I have lost since using MFP) This is my before and after. I still want to lose another 20 to be at my wedding day size but I cannot believe the results so far! The first pic was not long after I had my daughter so go easy on me. The other pic was taken yesterday

ry%3D400

Okay I can't get my picture to post :( There are no options when I go to post my pics, nothing at all. So how the heck am I supposed to get it to work?

Lowercase img.
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

ry%3D400

Okay I can't get my picture to post :( There are no options when I go to post my pics, nothing at all. So how the heck am I supposed to get it to work?

Lowercase img.
    Great Job! Losing the baby weight can be tough with all of the added time a baby takes...however the faster you get it off the better. Congrats to you!
  • Karri_Bryant
    Karri_Bryant Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Awesome job!
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It's been hard but I've kept at the dieting and working out and the results are definitely showing. 35 lbs has been so hard to lose but I feel so much better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!