Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb cheese spread

Options
dotti1121
dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
Just tried the Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb cheese spread the other day and I LOVE it!!! That is all .:happy:

Replies

• kmmealey
    kmmealey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yum, your post just caught my eye. Great tasting snack.
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love all flavors of laughing cow cheese! The cream cheese, however, not so much.
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    It's my favorite! :D
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    One element to one of my favorite breakfasts! Spread a wedge on a Thomas whole wheat bagel thin and add 3 slices of Oven Fresh smoked ham. All for under 200 calories. YUMMY!!!
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm eating the laughing cow mozzarella-sun dried tomato and basil as we speak! SO good!!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I Love the sun dried tomato and basil......now i guess i will have to garlic and herb
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I love all flavors of laughing cow cheese! The cream cheese, however, not so much.

This is good to know. I saw a recipe using the cinnamon cream cheese & thought wow. Now I'm rethinking that.

Crystal Farms has a yummy Jalapeno Pepper one.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    You should try the Weight Watchers Jalapeno wedge.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I eat it everyday! LOVE it! I put it on my sandwiches and now I tried Wasa multigrain flatbread crackers and it's really yummy on there for a snack!!!
  • Allibird8682
    Allibird8682 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ya I love that stuff!!
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    mmmmm jalapeno!!! Must try next...
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    that's disappointing to hear about the cream cheese. i've been wanting to try the strawberries n cream flavor on a sweet potato
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Try it with Wheat Thin Crisps. It's an amazing snack. If I have it out I have to watch my 4 year olds cuz they will eat the entire wheel of LC Cheese with these crackers. lol
  • AmyLiz3
    AmyLiz3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This sounds yummy!! Thanks for the idea!
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options

Really?? I like the Cinnamon and the strawberries n cream. I think they're pretty good. But I've never really liked cream cheese before. Maybe that's why I think they're good! LOL!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm. I have 3 flavors in my fridge right now... Garlic & Herb, Mozz & Sundried Tomato and the Chipotle one. I love them!! But, however, I dont like the sodium count :mad:
  • ShellyCheng
    ShellyCheng Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's one of my favorite snacks wrapped up with turkey slice.

OR you can also melt it and it eat with tofu noodles for dinner. VERY LOW CAL once you get over the smell and texture of the tofu noodles. Actually not as bad as I thought and considering the calorie difference with fettuccine Alfredo...I'll take it.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You should try the Weight Watchers Jalapeno wedge.

LOVE IT!
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    Options
    if you love that, then you'll love this thread. just got finished viewing it. yummm

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/473484-what-is-your-favorite-laughing-cow-cheese-recipe
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I had it today for the first time in ages!