Hello, I am new here.:-)

Options
Hello everyone! :-)

I am from florida. Mainly, I am trying to tone up a little. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I am pretty active, I like to keep myself busy. I am looking forward to meeting to new people, so feel free to add me. We can share our workout routine with one another. I have been looking for a workout partner for the longest but I have not had any luck lol. :-)

Replies

• usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! Feel free to add me:)
  • kathott
    kathott Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....you will find alot of great people on this site. they are awesome! hope your adventure here is fun!
    please feel free to add me as a friend....
    take good care
    Kathleen
  • Young28
    Young28 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...its great here. Feel free to Add me!!!
  • FiitGiiqrl92
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!! add me :) its great being here
  • MissFDavis
    MissFDavis Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi !
    I have been on myfitnesspal for a little over a year. I must admit I have been off and on with counting my calories - it really just depends on what type of diet or regimen I am doing at the time. My weight has been yo -yo'ing for about a year, so I am still trying to get that under wraps. I am trying to lose some of the extra weight I picked back up last fall/winter when I started my new job and barely had any time to workout like I was before. I am also trying to tone. Right now I workout 5 days a week - I take classes at my gym Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and I run 1.5 miles Tuesdays & Wednesdays. I find that once I am off of a diet, I don't know how to watch what I eat. I tend to be more disciplined on very strict diets. Looks like you're on the right track, I'd like to talk with you about your habits and your weight loss (if any) journey. Take care!
  • karibuni
    karibuni Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome :-)
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • purpleplum1214
    purpleplum1214 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! Please add me I also have been counting calories off and on! Now I'm am going to stick to it your motivation would help! Thanks. Lets do this together