I am new as well, looking for weight loss buddies!

Options
I started with myfittnesspal about 2 months ago, I also have a fit bit. They sync together and have really helped with my weight loss. I kinda hate it though too, I work out 5-6 days a week so I burn a lot of calories, I never seem to eat enough! Healthy food is so low in calories. I would like for you to join me in my weight loss journey, so that we can help keep eachother motivated!

Replies

• WorkitoutBev
    WorkitoutBev Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm having the same problem (not eating enough calories). I don't want it. I'm thinking about getting the fit bit, but not sure if it's worth the money. You can add me as a friend.
  • maryhegdal
    Options
    Hello! I have been using MFP for a couple months now. When I didn't have any weight loss success, I consulted w/ a trainer. She looked over my lists and said that I'm not eating enough food! My body was in starvation mode. So, I needed to add healthier calories to my diet. On gym days, I eat 1500-1700 calories; on non-gym days 1400-ish calories. Since I've done this, I've dropped weight! What a surprise: eat more and it revs up your metabolism and you loose the weight. More protein & dairy; plus adding chia seeds (1 Tbsp) into a cup of 2% chocolate milk really makes me feel full & satisfied. Or I put 1 tsp of chia seeds in a 4 oz of yogurt.
    Hope this helps someone.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi, i've been here about 45 days now. it's working for me, I also had to up what I was eating, and as said those healthy calories sometimes takes a lot of eating. I'm also diabetic and take a med that makes me feel full really fast so it's more of a challenge to eat properly.

Add me as a friend if you like, I try to be online every day, weekends are normally remote from our land up north via smartphone. I log everything I eat n drink.