30 day shred - twice in 1 day?

Options
Hi all. I was just wondering if anyone has ever done "30 day shred" twice in one day? I can't do it tomorrow as I'm out all day and am seriously thinking about doing it again this evening??? Is this a good idea, or should I just leave it til Sunday now? :indifferent:

Replies

• Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Brilliant! Do it twice a day and make it 15 day shred!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I've done it twice in one day - if you're fit enough you will be fine, maybe a little sore after, but that's not a bad thing. I've done L1 and L2 right after one another when I knew I had 45 mins to work out rather than just 25.
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I do it too if I want to burn the extra cals without going to the gym.
  • gagirlkat
    gagirlkat Posts: 9
    Options
    I've done 2 and 3 back to back a few times to get a longer workout. Didn't have any problems.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I've done it twice in one day - if you're fit enough you will be fine, maybe a little sore after, but that's not a bad thing. I've done L1 and L2 right after one another when I knew I had 45 mins to work out rather than just 25.

Not sure if I am fit enough! :embarassed:
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Do it twice a day and make it 15 day shred!

Now that's something to think about!
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    Thanks guys! That's a real help! :happy:
  • pinkwhisk
    pinkwhisk Posts: 41
    Options
    i do it 2x per day quite often, i just don't do the same level, more for boredom than anything! i did level 3 this morning and level 2 this evening.
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    i do it 2x per day quite often, i just don't do the same level, more for boredom than anything! i did level 3 this morning and level 2 this evening.

I'm still on level 1!! :laugh:
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    I've done two in one day...I'm not generally sore the next day. Now Ripped in 30, that's a different story! ha ha
  • pinkwhisk
    pinkwhisk Posts: 41
    Options

I'm still on level 1!! :laugh:

you'll get there, honest. Level 1 was a shock to the system. I was in serious pain for a good dew days!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I've contemplated doing it twice.. I kind of have already though. I usually do one full level then another one for 15 minutes. I'm addicted to the results
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I do bootcamp Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings... I have been toying with starting 30 day shred... would it be too much if I did it on A Tues and Thurs and maybe Sat? That would only give me sunday off.

Too much or should I just go for it? Thinking of starting it tomorrow :smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I do bootcamp Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings... I have been toying with starting 30 day shred... would it be too much if I did it on A Tues and Thurs and maybe Sat? That would only give me sunday off.

DO IT!! :)
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I do it too if I want to burn the extra cals without going to the gym.

I have done this as well, however I don't consider it two days. It's called 30 Day shred, not 30 Times shred :tongue:

To each their own!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I did it when I had completed a full round of 30 day shred to build up even more endurance-esp levels 2 and 3.
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options

DO IT!! :)

Ha ha! Thanks! I will :laugh: