sorry...

Options
deadgirl81
deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
Right, I've logged my tea and foods for the day and I still have 1302 calories left - I'm not hungry, and don't want to eat just for the sake of it - any suggestions please?

I am craving chocolate at the moment (TOM) so I could always have my Reeses Cupcakes (nomnom) and there's only 2 in a pack...

Replies

• Emily_Katherine
    Options
    Where's the fruit and veg? What about yogurt with berries or a salad or something?
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Try to eat something anyways. That is a lot of excess calories.

You might find you ARE hungry.... Sometimes I don't realize I am hungry until I actually smell something cooking or start to nibble on something.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    what is this thing of which you are speaking "not hungry to eat" thing?! i dont get this...i never will understand it...
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Peanut-butter. Extra crunchy.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So this is what you're planning or its 9pm and this is your food log?
    If its what you're planning, trust me you'll get hungry and want to eat. If its 9pm and you're finishing your log for the day, then clearly you got through the day without keeling over. Change your settings if its too many calories.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    wine
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    You've lost 30 pounds so far so you aren't a newbie. Even if you didn't eat back your exercise calories you should at least eat another 400 calories, that less calories in a day you should know by now is "No Bueno".

Peanut Butter and crackers? Handful of Almonds? Eat, woman, eat...
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Try some nutrient dense high calorie foods - avocado, nuts, etc... I would definitely get quite a bit more in.
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Huh?
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    If you have absolutely no appetite and don't think you can eat more- don't force it. Just don't make a habit of eating too far below your calories. As far the chocolate- today is totally a chocolate and heating pad day for me so no judgement here if you go for the Reeces lol
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I believe your uterus is asking for the Reece's. You've got 1300 calories left-make it happy. My uterus frequently asks for Reece's - but alas, I rarely have 1300 calories left with which to make it happy.
  • deadgirl81
    Options
    That was my food for the day - didn't have any chocolate in the end, fell asleep on the sofa - thats a much better appetite suppressive :smile:

Need to go shopping, so got no proper veg (apart from frozen) or fruit in the house.

Have got frozen yoghurt in the freezer so contemplated that, but nothing to have with it.

Think yesterday was just one of those days where I just didn't want to eat, so I simply eat what I feel is enough, then stop - I don't try and force myself to eat if I don't feel hungry - either that or just have coffee, that helps

Did have a couple of slices of peanut butter on toast when I came in from work coz I needed something to nibble
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Where is the food, you cant just eat that all day far to low. Eat some greek yogurt maybe, some nuts. anyhting to push it up, I dont know how your not starving on that.
  • deadgirl81
    Options
    Its not every day - just sometimes I just don't want to eat, so I just can't see the point in eating if I don't feel hungry.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    If you're not hungry then don't eat. Simple. You can always eat tomorrow and you're not going to starve.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    We forgive you.