Wendy's Baked Sweet Potato

Options
According to Myfitnesspal, the Wendy's baked sweet potato without the cinnamon butter spread is 260 calories. There is no way! I just had one today and it was the smallest sweet potato i have ever seen. Large sweet potatoes are only 150 calories or so, so I highly doubt that the Wendy's sweet potato is 260.

Replies

• alexmeldan
    alexmeldan Posts: 13
    Options
    Did you check he Wendy's website?
  • AwesomeForever
    Options
    I got sick on the cinnamon butter whatever it was but do enjoy their sweet potato without that now.
    I agree that it is a small sweet potato. It is nourishing and great accompaniment to their small chilli.
    Linda
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Added sugar? Cinnamon butter?
  • grannykarla
    grannykarla Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The website says 260 calories. :noway:
  • grannykarla
    grannykarla Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    260 without the cinnamon butter, if you use the cinnamon butter, it's another 120 calories. :noway:
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    According to Myfitnesspal, the Wendy's baked sweet potato without the cinnamon butter spread is 260 calories. There is no way! I just had one today and it was the smallest sweet potato i have ever seen. Large sweet potatoes are only 150 calories or so, so I highly doubt that the Wendy's sweet potato is 260.

Large sweet potato's are NOT 150 calories. Not sure where you heard that, but it's not even close.

Some large sweet potatoes are far larger than 300g mind you

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=300g+sweet+potato
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how many calories are in the baked potato...but thanks, now I am really craving the Spicy Chicken sandwich! Mmm....now THAT must have a lot of calories in it! haha
  • lucylAnneMason
    Options
    It's probably baked in something like oil to make them crispy, that probably why the calorie count is higher =) xx
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    IDK but I've been wanting to try it when I saw it as a new side.

I LOVE their salad's.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Its not crispy at all...

I had one a while back and agree...smallest sweet potato I've ever had! I find it hard to believe its that high (without the cinnamon butter) as well!
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Large sweet potato's are NOT 150 calories. Not sure where you heard that, but it's not even close.

Some large sweet potatoes are far larger than 300g mind you

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=300g+sweet+potato

^^ Agree.