Aspiring Celebrity...won't be too much longer (I hope)

Options
Hello everyone :D I'm Michael Epic and I'm here doing the same thing as everyone else....trying to get into shape. I'm 6'0, 235lbs and my goal is 180lbs.

That's 55lbs. I'm up to 6 weeks without a single taco or cheeseburger from a fast food place and so far this is day one of drinking water instead of coke.

I'm an aspiring pop star with my lead off single due out June 15th, 2012!!

I'd love to get to know you....share information and details and tips and tricks with you!

Replies

• KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :) I'm from Tennessee too, in Mt. Juliet, a little north of Nashville. Good luck meeting your goals!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    see my blog. it works. I get filmed left and right, my works been hit up by several reality show producers. I understand the pressure . no joke, and i film next week. the camera can really tear you up. but ive been loosing. I go to the gym on my own, and i have a personal trainer 3 x a week.
  • apexigod
    apexigod Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :D
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael - I have similar goals. I'm 5'10 and was up to 198, looking to lose at least 20 lbs. I enjoy going to casting calls for movies and have been able to get some background work, including two weeks on the set of the movie Salt, with Angelina Jolie.

Good luck to you - btw - I'm open to friend requests!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Somewhat similar to you, flexing between 225-230 (used to be more) aiming on 165-175 end weight. Good luck on the single!
  • apexigod
    apexigod Posts: 14
    Options
    @EnduroT - Thanks man....June 15th is seriously just 14 days away and I'm feeling pretty good about it....going old school guerilla marketing tactics lol
  • callikelly
    callikelly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael,

I am trying to lose around 85-95 lbs by the end of this year. I too am an aspiring celebrity (actress). I have been to many sets, but only as an extra unfortunately. I want to get roles, preferably where I get to speak. LOL! Unfortunately Hollywood is very biased by looks, so I will cave and workout, to get better parts.

Kelly