Looking for some mommy motivators?!? Anyone?

Options
I'm new to this, and I'm a stay home momma to 3. I need to lose around 25lbs, and get my energy back! Anyone want to join me as a friend and help each other?

Replies

• kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm a working mom to 1, and have about 22lbs left. I'll send you a request!
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to but Im new and dont know how to become friends with people. Sorry, just read where you want moms and I dont have any kids...
  • latay9700
    latay9700 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new to this too! I love it so far. I'll send both of you a request.
  • aidan424
    aidan424 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm pretty new and always looking for motivators!! I'm a working Mom to 2 boys and have about 25 left to lose!! I'll send you a request:)
  • GNJones0329
    Options
    I'd love to help and could use some motivation and tips myself. I am a SAHM of two kids (my youngest being 6 months old). I NEED to get about 50 lbs off and would love to get my energy and sexy back. I'm tired of feeling like a stranger in my own body.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am a stay-at-home mom of two (5 & 2)...always happy to motivate and support :happy:
  • Bobbiehenderson
    Bobbiehenderson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a mom of 3 (12,10,3) feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Mayerbabe
    Mayerbabe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM mom to 6: Twins, triplets and a singleton. Have 100 to lose (for the 3rd and last time hopefully!). Add me!
  • emnjen38
    emnjen38 Posts: 5
    Options
    Im a working mom of 3. 12, 5, and 2. Add me. :) Ive been on weight watchers before and lost about 50 lbs, but with 2 babies in a few years, I gained a bunch back. Looking to loose between 40 and 50 lbs.
  • emnjen38
    emnjen38 Posts: 5
    Options
    OMGoodness. I thought I was busy. :)