Any 6'0"+ ladies out there? What's your goal weight???

Options
jadelyndsey
jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
Asking out of curiosity! I am 6'1" and was just wondering what size/weight ladies of my height would like to be, thanks!

Replies

• lynseymac77
    lynseymac77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 6ft and have just started to try and lose weight via MFP. I am getting married in November and am determined to lose weight although I dont have a goal as such I would be delighted if I could lose c 40 pounds in 5 months

My ideal weight is c 14 stone (196 pounds) I feel good at that weight.

It's difficult at 6ft as you do weight so much more than your friends e.g I weighed the same as a friend of mine at 5ft 7 but I was 2 dress sizes smaller!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am 6' even, and my goal weight was 175. I got down to 180 and realized that 175 would still have me at an unhealthy body fat % so am now aiming for 165.
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and my goal weight is 150 and I am almost there :)
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    6'1 here and my first goal weight is 170, I'm 16 pounds away. Next I want to achieve 160. That's the smallest I would go. I was 150 a few years ago & looked sickly
  • Ondreacrandall
    Ondreacrandall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' and my goal weight is 150. I could go down to 140... maybe. Absolutely nothing lighter than that.
  • julie_75
    julie_75 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am 6'0" and I think my goal is about 184. Although I was pretty happy with 193 a few years ago. I got down to 175 while on weight watchers, but it was too difficult for me to maintain that weight and on me it does not look good. I am bigger boned with broad shoulders and definitely looked too thin on my frame.
  • MrsKearns
    MrsKearns Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 8 (so not quite 6 ft) but my first goal is 165 to get to a healthy weight and then I may re evaulate to 155. I wouldnt go lower then that.
  • tkirkland617
    Options
    I am 6'0 and I am shooting for 180.
  • sonniedee
    sonniedee Posts: 26
    Options
    I am 5'11" and my goal weight is 160. I am at 175 right now, and would be fine if I didn't lose anymore. I was 155 a few years ago and I liked that too (my body shape was different then). Your goal weight should really just depend on your body. It will be different for everyone.
  • naijabella_edu
    Options
    180lbs. I have to admit last year my goal was 175lbs but then when i achieved 185 last year i was really thin so 180 and toned i think is perfect. I would hate to see what i look like at 175 and i think my husband would agree now seeing what i look like at 185.
  • tstead0123
    tstead0123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i am 6ft and would be happy if i got down to 175 pounds, any less and i look skeletal :)
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1 and my first goal weight is 200 and then I will re-evaluate.
    I feel I have a larger frame, I would prob not get under 185.
  • EAH123
    EAH123 Posts: 40
    Options
    I started at 279 and I am currently 225. My weight goal is probably 200 and then I will reeval after that. My trainer said he sees me at below 200 but we will discuss once I hit that. I am six foot.
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm close at 5'11 my goal weight is 160. but muscular... i feel good at 160 :)
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Asking out of curiosity! I am 6'1" and was just wondering what size/weight ladies of my height would like to be, thanks!

Thanks girls! I was just trying to see if I was over shooting on my weightloss target, I'm not hehehe! Hope you all get to where you want to be x
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft tall and currently weigh 156 ibs, my goal is 147 llbs. Depending on how I look I may go down to 140 lbs which is still a healthy BMI for my height.
  • Danica5683
    Options
    Im 5'10" and my goal weight is between 60kg and 65kg..
  • saralukies
    saralukies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This thread is really interesting! I am also 6', and want to get down to 185. I was 175 a few (okay, 10) years ago, and looked great, but there is no way I could maintain that weight anymore. I have never been below a size 12 pants, even in high school, but always looked skinny then. Being tall and big boned really changes the way weight looks on the body, I find.
  • yentess
    yentess Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and my goal weight is 140-150lbs. I weighed 140 before I had kids and I was very comfortable at that weight. I have a smaller build so it doesn't look too thin on me.
  • devon2006
    devon2006 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this question because I've been wondering the same thing. I'm 6'1"with a medium/ large frame, and my goal weight is 175 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!