New Mommy friends :)

Options
Hi everyone. I'm on my journey of shedding this unwanted weight and meeting some great people along the way. I'm 29. I'll be 30 in two weeks and have an almost 8 month old baby boy. I have my own purse and accessory business from home so I'm at home a lot with the baby. I'm looking for some SAHM who are on their journey as well and are wanting to be motivators and support each other. Please don't add me if you'll accept the request and then we never speak. I don't mean to come off as rude, but I'm going at this hardcore and would LOVE to be friends with people in similar situations or at least who are supportive and active on MFP!! :)

My goal is to loose 50lbs overall. I take Zumba classes and exercises regularly at the gym and at home. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read and hope everyone is having a great day! Please help me help myself! :)
~S

Replies

• EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    I'm not a new mummy any more as my baby turned 2 on Tuesday but I'll happily be your friend. You can see my progress on my profile picture. I put weight on in the year after my son was born and not as a result of pregnancy. I'm 26 in little over a week and from the UK. I'm also a SAHM.
  • kilemen
    kilemen Posts: 6
    Options
    I will add you! I've been on this for a few weeks and its been doable...although i wish I could see results faster =) I need encouragement too! My son is 18 mos. and i'm a SAHM too- i love being a SAHM and i think in some ways it makes losing and calculating a little easier. Keep up the good work!
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    request sent...
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I am 32 & have 5 kids. My youngest is 2. I work from home part time & out of the home part time.
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 26 with 2 sons and a SAHM also.
  • yentess
    yentess Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    We have a lot in common! I will also be turning 30 in 2 weeks, I am a stay at home mom who also owns my own business selling my handmade accessories and photography props. I have 3 kids and I like to workout at home. Right now my favorite workouts are zumba and just dance for wii which I plat with me kiddos. :)
  • amizimmerman
    Options
    I'll be a friend!! I am a SAHM with 3 kids..my youngest being almost 8 months also :) I only have a few more pounds to lose and some toning up to do but I'd love to be friends and help keep ya motivated..feel free to add me if you'd like :):)
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I classify as a 'new Mommy'! :bigsmile: I have 2 kids (both girls) aged almost 3 1/2 and my baby turns 1 on Tuesday!! I've almost made it to the end of my weight loss efforts, I've so far lost 17.3kg which is 38lbs and have around 2.5kg to go (about 5.5lbs). My biggest dream is to continue to be a SAHM but sadly the universe seems to be conspiring against me and I'm going back to work mid July (I'm a high school teacher). Oh yeah, I'm also not actually a Mommy, I'm a Mummy :wink: but it means the same thing!! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • lmkelly679
    lmkelly679 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM also, I have an 8 and a half month old daughter. Ive lost 70lbs so far and have 20-30 to go.

A SAHM is stay at home mom
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. Right now I am a stay at home mom, but in the middle of an interview process to go back to work.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My daughter is almost 6 months. =) I also have a 4 year old son.

Feel free to add me. I log daily!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    My daughter will be 2 in July and i need some more female, mama friends. Feel free to add me!!!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom of a almost 10 year old daughter. I log everyday. all of you ladies can add me
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i have three little one 10, 4, and 6 months. feel free to add.
  • Deegs3
    Deegs3 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm a 25 year old SAHM of 3, one 4 year old and two 18 month old girls. I just started working out after a year of an "excercise break" after getting out of the Marine Corps. Feel free to add me! I need all the motivation I can get! :)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the old mummy here, at 38! My twin boys are 18 months, and despite having to chase and scoop up 25lbs under each arm like footballs, I still need regular exercise.

My biggest problem is still resisting dumb choices, like chocolate binges when I have some alone time, or drive-thru fast food when I'm by myself running errands.

Feel free to add me for support or chat!
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    Hello, I just signed up and am looking for friends from anywhere. I am a mommy of one, a little girl named Trinity and she is 3 and a half. I work 3 jobs, I sell Mary Kay Makeup and Cosmetics, I work for the clean team, and I work at Zehrs :)
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

My biggest problem is still resisting dumb choices, like chocolate binges when I have some alone time, or drive-thru fast food when I'm by myself running errands.

The drive thru while running errands is a hard one for me too. I try to remember to bring snacks. I often forget but I've been making myself wait until I get home if I do.
  • caidensmomma
    caidensmomma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Still looking for new Mommy friends!! Feel free to add me ladies!! :) Happy Friday!!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Stay at home Mom here. I have been using MFP faithly since January and it is amazing!!!! You all feel free to add me if you'd like. I love having supportive friends that are ready to give me the kick in the butt I occassionally need!!!!!! :)