Anyone in Cleveland area

Options
Need some motivation from the Cleveland area. For some reason, I can't seem to lose the Christmas weight of 10lbs. Anyone got any tips/ideas? Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• polstakan
    polstakan Posts: 1
    Options
    I live in Cleveland! I walk to the health line every day (about 1/2 an hour) and take that to work downtown instead of drive. Also, I just went to the Cleveland Rock Gym (in Euclid) for the first time and it's pretty fantastic.
  • victoria2288
    Options
    I walk 2x a week and play softball 3x a week. I need to walk more. I also go to a womens gym in Parma. I heard about that rock gym. That sounds kind of fun
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am also in the Cleveland area. Westside now but grew up in Cleveland Hts. I just joined up here to try to help dump off the excess winter baggade I gained. Lost a lot last year with a similar program which worked great. Thought I would use this one since the app seemed a bit more flexable. Ignore the "joined date" they have me listed with. Thats the date I first checked out this site, but never really used it until yesterday. No way to change the date.
    Hope you do great, and I'll keep cheering you on !!