Newbie! Sort of....

Options
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm looking to lose the almost 15lbs I've gained back over the last few months. I've been pretty down on myself. But then I kicked myself in the butt and said "If you want to change then CHANGE!". I have used MFP in the past and had great success. I know it will get me back to where I want to be! I'm also looking for friends to help motivate me...I can fall off track pretty easy. (Hence why I'm in this situation :S) But together I know we can achieve our goals! Looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

Replies

• BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I've lost 97.6 lbs in the last 124 days, I just joined MFP Tuesday, I've gone from 332.8 lbs, down to 235.2 lbs, still have 35.2 lbs to go.
    I Need that extra motivation to lose that remaining weight. and I can motivate you too, We can share tips and stratagies. Were all in this thing together !
  • Emilina79
    Emilina79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I have a pretty similar storey myself and have found that a positive frame of mind with the back up of supporting friends allows me to keep better focus of my goals. Have sent both a friend request :smile: