Another NSV

Options
fishndad
fishndad Posts: 102 Member
For those of you that know fishing terms, I like to wade useing a bellyboat. Quite a few years ago I outgrew a regular car tire innertube, so I quit using a bellyboat. When I found MFP I had already lost some weight, but started at the weight when I found it. More than than the weight, my body has changed proportions from healthy food. Three years ago I tried again but still didn't fit an innertube. For safety reasons, I felt I shoud start trying to find an alternative to an innertube since I've fallen three times, filled my waders, got all wet, & kind of scared myself. . Tried a lot of stuff, & finally decided to try an innertube again, & I Fit!! I now can safely enter the water again enjoying the sport I love. This is a big deal for me.

Replies

• cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    congratulations.It feels good to find or re fined something you love
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats! I come from a fishing place and I know how important it is. Good for you!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. So, what's for dinner? Do you filet them, too (it's a requirement for anything hubby brings home)? That would be perfect and you can join us by the pool anytime!!

:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!