New member from Ontario, Canada

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to Fitness pal, this is my 4th day tracking my food and activity and doing pretty good so far. I didn't think I ate too much sugar, but I had the shock of realizing I was eating 3 times as much sugar as suggested by many nutritionists! EEK!

I am a work from home mom with a 5 year old girl and 3 year old boy. I've always had a little battle with weight since I hit puberty in Grade 6. Prior to having my children I worked out like crazy to keep my weight down. Just before I got pregnant with my first child I was 5'7" and 150 pounds (and feeling pretty sexy).

I'm now 246 pounds! I NEVER thought I would ever weigh over 200 pounds. It has had a horrible effect on my self-esteem and my relationship with my fiance. It's time to get my sexy back!!

I'm looking forward to the support I see here in this forum ~ and motivation. Love to read your success stories :)

We can ALL reach our goals!!

If I keep having days like I've had the past 4 days I will lose 20 pounds in 5 weeks. YAY!

Replies

• terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am from northern ontario, mom of two and at 230lbs.
    Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    Hello I am also from Ontario, My name is Chantelle! I have went from 145 pounds to 121 pounds in the past 5 months, but just signed up today to this site! I am a mommy to a 3 and a half year old girl :) I struggle with my weight since i'm diabetic. i am looking for friends, so feel free to friend me anyone ! :)
  • RunnerFive
    RunnerFive Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ontario as well! Add me if you like :)
  • hondagirl26
    Options
    HI all,

I am from Ottawa. I have one daughter who is now 25, where does the time go. When I started MFP almost a month ago I was 206 lbs. I have so far lost 7 lbs and 5.25 inches. Feel free to add me.
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am from Ontario as well - started my journey at 245 lbs after my 4th child was born. You can add me if you like.
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    hiya, ottawa here! half way through my 60 lb weightloss - yup, babies can be hard on a girl ;)
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    I am from Mississauga. Welcome to MFP. I haven't been adding friends, but I've changed that, so if you (or any other Ontario neighbours) want to add me, go ahead!
  • JulieHearts
    JulieHearts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    From London Ontario... just finished day 5! Feel free to add me. Already finding the 1 friend I have very supportive!
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a dad from Ontario feel free to add me
  • A_Hornsby
    A_Hornsby Posts: 288
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom with a one year old son. Living in the dirty shwa! LOL Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • xander_1977
    Options
    From Niagara Region here. Hello fellow Ontario people! :)
  • Journalartista
    Journalartista Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    From Burlington with about 80 lbs to lose. :). 34 yo female with two pups.