Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from DQ

Options
kroger7
kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
small has 550 cal, 19 fat (12 saturated), 85 carbs, (67 sugar)....

would they please STOP advertising these on the tv for "only $2.99" :grumble: haha anyone tried one? please tell me it was just soooo gross it wasnt worth the calories :laugh:

Replies

• JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    it's gross...utterly disgusting. Saw one that had the seeds still in it. And some of the rind. Oh yeah, and some of that stringy stuff from the pumpkin. Oh, and they make it from rotten pumpkins. And, the icecream was spoiling.
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hahaha thanks! really does sound gross, guess I'll skip it :laugh:
  • koriebrownie
    koriebrownie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say I had one! And I loved every second of it. If you want one have it... split it with a friend and just watch what you eat the rest of the day...
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Sorry...they really ARE worth the calories. go ahead and live a little!!!

cindy
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    it's gross...utterly disgusting. Saw one that had the seeds still in it. And some of the rind. Oh yeah, and some of that stringy stuff from the pumpkin. Oh, and they make it from rotten pumpkins. And, the icecream was spoiling.

LOL! My little almost three yr old grandson called that stringy stuff "hairy" the other day when we were making his jack-o-latern! We do not have a DQ so I won't be tempted!!!!
  • FluffnStuff
    Options
    I enjoyed mine as well, it was worth it.
    I wouldn't do it on a regular basis, but it's a fun seasonal splurge.
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    No stringy stuff...just yummy stuff...
    And I like to have one weekly...so worth it!!
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Guys! She wanted to to TELL her it was gross so she wouldn't eat it, not be reassured that it was delicious lol
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    omg that commercial drives me nuts! i haven't tried the pumpkin one, but i've tried the strawberry cheesequake...Heaven!!! it was awesome lol. and everytime i see the commercial i want one
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Good news and bad news.

BAD NEWS:
    Its crack in a DQ cup

GOOD NEWS:
    The seasonal DQ's will be closing soon.

:ohwell:
  • nderseweh
    Options
    :noway: NOTHING TASTE BETTER THEN THIN FEELS
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Are U quoting Chris Farley?

:laugh:
  • mrd232
    mrd232 Posts: 331
    Options
    My suggestion is to try a single scoop of hard pack pumpkin ice cream from a local joint - if you live near one. DQ ain't got nothing on the real deal.

The best pumpkin ice cream I've ever had comes from a local joint in Meadville, PA - Casey's ice cream. If you have a local place close, try a single scoop of their seasonal variety. Now THAT is a treat anyday over DQ's stuff. Plus, you have better control of portion size (i.e. single or kiddie scoop versus the DQ mega-size cup).
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I don't know if they still have it but a long time ago they had like a banana cream pie one ..oh my gosh it was amazing...lol
  • This is why im glad I live in the country. Litterally no burger joints or fast food joints for at least 3-40 minute drive! So im not tempted to go to dairy queen or Mc Donalds!
    And we started watching Super Size me at school today! Fun :tongue: