NSV shopping rewards--where do you go to shop?

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
Today, I was a Macy's and honey...let me tell you, they have a boatload of really cute clothes for some really great prices/sales--lot's of stuff!!!!!!!!! Before I started on this lifestyle journey--I HATED shopping with all my heart. Now shopping is a fun adventure. I didn't buy anything today, because I don't want to load up on stuff I'll soon be to small for :bigsmile: but wanted to share what a HUGE selection of really cute stuff Macy's has.

Where do you shop for NSV reward clothes and stuff/things?

Replies

• anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    Body Central :). It's more party clothes than practical work/school clothes, but they make be feel hawt XD
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love Ross! Prob my favorite though, is Academy.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I love Ross! Prob my favorite though, is Academy.

I love Ross for household stuff...I'm going to have to check their clothes too--I'm not familiar with Academy and googled them and see they have a ton of stuff too...Thanks so much!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    My go to stores are H &M, Tillys, Kohls, Macys, Hollister, A&F, and some times Ross...
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Love Macy's. The always have great sales:heart::heart: :heart:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Body Central :). It's more party clothes than practical work/school clothes, but they make be feel hawt XD

Never heard of them...googled them and they have some cute stuff, especially jewelry--THANKS!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    My go to stores are H &M, Tillys, Kohls, Macys, Hollister, A&F, and some times Ross...

My daughters and I went into H&M for the first time a few weeks ago and MAN....they had some CUTE stuff, especially little doo-dads and accessories we got a bunch of stuff for a song. I really like that store and am so GLAD to finally be going into stores like this now!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Love Macy's. The always have great sales:heart::heart: :heart:

Girl, it's CRAZY how much really cute and darling things they had in there and such a sale--wow!!!!
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options

Never heard of them...googled them and they have some cute stuff, especially jewelry--THANKS!

I actually don't know if they're a chain store or not. It used to be called Body Shop until they moved to a bigger location. But yes! The jewelry selection is amazing!!

We have no H&M stores here... Love their clothes though
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I love that I can easily shop at Old Navy now...
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

AGREE!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

I'm going to have to check Old Navy out too. I used to shop in there for the children, but never for myself--thanks!
  • simonek91
    simonek91 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm saving the huge clothing haul for later in my weight loss (that way I can buy a new wardrobe!), but most of my rewards are going to be from DSW or Ross.
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Tommy Hilfiger is probably my fav! Hoping to get to the outlet mall tomorrow!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I'm saving the huge clothing haul for later in my weight loss (that way I can buy a new wardrobe!), but most of my rewards are going to be from DSW or Ross.

That is such a good idea. I've got more shoes than Imelda Marcos...but now many many of them are too big, so I'll have to check out DSW again, I haven't been in there in YEARS!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Tommy Hilfiger is probably my fav! Hoping to get to the outlet mall tomorrow!!

I've never shopped with "Tommy" I'll have to check out this store too--Thanks!
  • fanakar
    fanakar Posts: 23
    Options
    Macy's, Saks, Neiman's, Dillards, Nordstrom, Lane Bryant. These are the main six. One of the main reasons I'm losing weight is to branch out into more clothing stores. I didn't think I looked bad before, but I just want to buy more clothes in cheaper price ranges. There is always this controversy of designers not wanting to do plus sized clothes and the clothes are much more expensive and I really don't think that most designers understand what gonna look good on a plus-sized woman. It was just easier to give in and lose weight.
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    my go to is the GAP, but when I want to feel amazing i go to Nordstrom
  • ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    for clothing the University store at Georgia Southern my Alma Mater. i have a whole mess of georgia southern stuff like Polo Shirts and jackets that i am going to have to replace. im just waiting for this fall when football season starts.
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Forever 21 and ModCloth. ModCloth has great dresses!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!