Newbie looking for other with over 100 lbs to lose

Options
Anyone else just strting out with this goal?

Replies

• 9ofthem
    9ofthem Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yep. I've got right at 100lbs to lose. I have lost 6. Only 94 more to go, eh?
  • hsco22
    hsco22 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Newbie! I just joined yesterday. I have 80lbs to lose. Honestly, It has been so long since I was at my healthy weight I am not even sure anymore what my ideal weight would be. My goal is to lose 80lbs and then I think I will be better able to determine my ideal weight. I am a pretty tall big boned woman so its hard to determine.
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose about 150 lbs. :) Feel free to add me.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Yep. I hope to loose at least 160 (down 45 so far). Feel free to add me:)
  • tmdonnel
    tmdonnel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose 100 lbs as well. More would be great. One step at a time -Thats the best way to approach it!
  • danettehinkler
    Options
    I started at the begining of May and so far i have lost 18lbs i just hope can keep it up. I think i can as long as i talk to others who are in the same boat. Iam looking for a buddy anyone out there need one?

Danette
  • Jennisgettingslim
    Jennisgettingslim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I had lost just over 88 pounds over 4 years ago, had a lot happen in my life and kind of lost control and gained 45 of it back. Just recently found MFP and I hope it will help me loose the weight I gained and a little more to get me to my goal. Anyone looking for a weight loss buddy or a new friend feel free to add me! Good luck to all!!!
  • weoclo
    weoclo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list! My "goal" is 95, but I think it should really be another 20 over that. Tomorrow will be spent planning and cooking, Sunday is a chaotic day (bonus is I will be getting a lot of exercise) and Monday is the "official" start.
  • ajbltn
    ajbltn Posts: 57
    Options
    I need to lose 100 to fall into a healthy BMI range... Feel free to add me! :)
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 left to go. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Me too, at least 100 to lose, I wil send you a friends request. Been here since beginning of May.
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    I'm not just starting out. Have been at this for a while. Friend me I you like. Good luck!
  • wendy3330
    wendy3330 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been on my weight loss journey since the beginning of the year and started out needing to lose 124lbs. (morbidly obese) to get to what the height/weight chart says is healthy for me. I now have 44 more lbs to go and am feeling great. I know you can do it. I will send you a friend request.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 100 and am at goal. I'm staying with MFP to keep myself on track and cause I honestly enjoy cheering people on and reassuring that it can happen. Feel free to add me for support. You can do this!
  • kcolem
    kcolem Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey friend, I'm trying to lose 100 myself (well should say I'm going to lose 100 lbs) One step at a time.
  • aclowe01
    aclowe01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25 with 100 more to go. It didn't arrive overnight and it won't go away overnight. One day at a time!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 95 lbs. To go to get to my initial goal (have lost 30 already) and would like to lose another 20-50 beyond that to be my ideal weight. Have found MFP to be an invaluable tool!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Yup, lost about 70 already, have another 100 or so to go. Feel free ot add me!
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    hello

to all newbies feel free to add me
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have over 300 to lose and am sending a friend request.