More than 50 pounds lost! With face pics

Options
lulukittie
lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
beforeandduring.jpg
Well, even though I've only been using this site since March 2012, I've been on my weight loss journey since last year. My starting weight was somewhere around 240 (I wasn't weighing myself much then, but that's what it was at a doctor's appointment) and today I hit 189. At 5'7", I still have a ways to go before I get to my goal, but I am glad to see that I've made progress so far.

Thank you to all of you inspiring MFP'ers! I have learned so much from everyone here.

Replies

• czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an achievement! Good for you -- you look great! You have such a great smile! And cute baby :):)
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look great and years younger!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You were cute before...but honey, you're GORGEOUS now--I'm so proud of you--wow!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! You look AMAZING, great work! :)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody! I can't wait to be able to post body shots-- a little shy at this point.
  • Mary831331
    Mary831331 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    You look like your own younger sister, pure awesome sauce!!! You truly look great! WAY TO GO!!!!!!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great! keep it up and keep us posted! :)
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look great, your face has thinned out wonderfully!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!