Newbie looking for other with over 100 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm 60 down with 60 more to go. Fell free to add me as a friend if you like!
  • Awawia
    Awawia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal.....hard work.
  • Awawia
    Awawia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you, wish I had your will power Monica. Keep up the good work.
  • alexarpoe
    alexarpoe Posts: 7
    Options
    My minimum goal is to lose around 90 pounds. Feel free to add me if ya want :)
    I'm Alexa, by the way.
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    Anyone else just strting out with this goal?

I was at 100, but thankfully it is about 75 now. Feel free to add me.
  • saraz622
    saraz622 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I have 100+ to lose please feel free to add me, I just started my Journey on Monday.
  • rosewatershay
    rosewatershay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, I need to lose 100+ so feel free to add me also :-)
  • TreesaK
    TreesaK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I too have exactly 100 pounds to lose. I'm with you all. Just started today and am anxious to get my first day, week, and month under my belt.
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and started 11 months ago with a 150 lbs to lose... 105 still to go!
    Happy to be pals - warning, though... I'm chatty!

11842605.png
  • R3BuildM3
    R3BuildM3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, just getting started need to lose 70lbs.
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard-

Been Here A Little Over 100 Days, Lost 54lbs.....
    With 106 Lbs. To Go...

Feel Free To Add Me, I'll Be Here For A long While

Best Wishes....:smile:
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100 as well.
  • ladyace15
    ladyace15 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a newbie as well with 150 pounds to lose! I hope this journey leads you to good health and happiness! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • fightingautism
    Options
    Hey peeps. I'm down 63, I have 36 to go to put me at the highest healthy range of BMI. So I consider myself a 100+ because I wanna lose a tad over. It doesn't come easy, it doesn't happen fast. But it CAN and WILL happen. YOU are the only one who chooses whether or not it DOES happen. I recommend reading Overeaters Anonymous book, I forget the exact title. I also recommend Weigh Down Diet, it's a Christian-based book about eating within the realms of true hunger and satisfaction, and anything beyond that is a spiritual issue. The OA book is about acknowledging that we have a problem, that we need a Higher Power, that we have harmed ourselves & others through our choices and actions. For those of us with 100+ lbs, it's so not about the food. We have to acknowledge the demons within us, no matter how difficult. For me, it's meant the end of my marriage. It's been painful, but acknowledging the issues that caused me to make the choices that led me to 258lbs has been freeing.

It's so not about the food. The food is the symptom.

You CAN do this, each & every one of you. And I can and will too.
  • anneivers
    anneivers Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 150 all together, I've been tring for a little over a month and have only lost 12 or so pounds. Really want to be down to my healthy weight tired of being obese!!
  • emmalecras
    emmalecras Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 70lb so far (33.3kg) but have at least another 100 to go at least. Feel free to add me.
  • danbradley1970
    danbradley1970 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    looking to lose about 110 lbs, which should put me a a healthy BMI
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    you can all do it this application will help you along the way :-)

anyone can add me I'm happy to support where I can & good luck :-) xxxx
  • Weeblewobble123
    Options
    I am just starting and I have to lose about 150lbs. I have a workout buddy and I am a member of 24hour fitness... so I hope that I will at least break 300... I have weighed more than 300 pounds for about 28 years... so here's hoping.
  • astorin
    astorin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started at the beginning of May and want to lose between 80 and 90 lbs. I've lost 10 so far and I think getting more active will help me get there.