To Shave or not to Shave!

Options
Just have a quick question, What do women think of a man to shave his arms. I already shave my chest and stomach and my other region but I only ask because I am competing in a mens physique comp and I think that I have to but I was just curious to what the girls on here thought of it and if your a guy and you shave please comment.

Replies

• angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like hair.

Some women do.
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I prefer hairy caveman type guys..... hair is sexy. Don't shave your arms. :wink:
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    I prefer hairy caveman type guys..... hair is sexy. Don't shave your arms. :wink:

I agree! Hair makes a man look more manly and less like a little boy.
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love a hairy man as well, but I probably wouldnt even notice if you shaved your arms.
  • transformMyLife
    Options
    yes indeed! Hair is sexy! However, in a competition such as physique, I'd think your body should be hairless.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love a hairy chested and arm'd guy. My guy trims his nether region a bit, but I wouldn't like it if he trimmed or shaved elsewhere.
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My vote is not to shave.
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options

agreed
  • fightingautism
    Options
    I love to diddle my fingernails along my man's hairy chest & arms. Places my mouth comes into contact with, I prefer no hair <wink.> I invested in a Silkn Home Laser Hair removal system. It takes a few months, but if you're chronically shaving, it's SO WORTH it. Areas that were always coarse & stubbly are now smooth with a few downy hairs that are easily shaved away. I'm hoping in a few more months they'll be all gone.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    If you do, maintain it! I used to have a guy friend in college who was a body builder and he was chronically prickly. Didn't much like cuddling with a cactus while we watched movies.....
  • ployjoy
    ployjoy Posts: 45
    Options
    Either shave or not shave. The stages in between are the worst, when the hair is short-ish or almost-long. I would tend toward unshaven on arms and legs.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    as long as its not on the back.. leave it... If i wanted someone shaved, id be a lesbian
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I prefer hairy men too...... mmmm goatees are hawt!
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hair removal from the chest and back is fine, but I can't stand it when guys take it off their legs and arms :indifferent:
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I would not want a man to shave anything.
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, personal opinion here. But I love a man with hair. I mean, not a gorilla, but a man is supposed to have hair on his chest. Otherwise, what the hell was puberty for? Lol Hair on the chest is sexy, and a 'treasure trail' even better!
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    as long as its not on the back.. leave it... If i wanted someone shaved, id be a lesbian
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • AnkeAkke
    AnkeAkke Posts: 23
    Options
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^

:laugh:

So true!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I trim body hair and make sure back is hair free, but not thinking about shaving my arms or legs any time soon.
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like hairy....LUSCIOUS :blushing: