Alright Success' What's your favorite workout music?

Options
Pneeleysmom
Pneeleysmom Posts: 75 Member
I get some get up and go work out music to refresh my Ipod! What gets you going?!?!

Replies

• Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    "Call Me Maybe" is great to run to.

I love the workout stations on Pandora when I need to change things up, too.
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    pretty much anything Eminem - I like lil jon tracks/remixes.. they are fast and loud - POD, Linkin Park,
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Pump the Jam(salt n pepa). I always play that first to warm up
  • kaji13
    kaji13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I tell everyone this, but Crystal Castles is the perfect cardio workout music
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Anything VNV Nation - I suggest Where there is Light, Resolution, Arena or Fearless
  • MommyCatM
    MommyCatM Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The Matrix Soundtrack is perfect for cardio. I like to turn volume off on workout DVD's and add my own music.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    the prodigy!!!! ahh the best! its technoish, but great workout music
  • PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Kelly Clarkson - Stronger :love:
  • PennyLane1114
    PennyLane1114 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Anything that makes me happy or is upbeat! I usually play the Skrillex Pandora station or Hootie and the Blowfish (which gives you a great assortment of 90's classics). Best of luck!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Tity Boi (2chainz) ft Busta Rhymes Single "La La"..... this got me in the zone this morning!!!!
  • swin27
    swin27 Posts: 3
    Options
    try visiting topworkoutsongs.org
  • ris7782
    ris7782 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    David Guetta!
  • Pneeleysmom
    Pneeleysmom Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You people ROCK! I don't know what I did before MFP peeps!!
  • lpbm5
    lpbm5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good Charlotte
    Black Eyed Peas
    Katy Perry
    Matchbox 20
    Simple Plan

I take all the songs from spin class and use those for my workouts. ;)
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I love working out to dubstep remixes...

The Dubsteq remix of Ellie Goulding's "Lights" is a favorite of mine for running or heavy lifting, as is Cirkut's remix of Ke$ha's "Blow." I generally use Roksonix's remix of Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek" is an amazing cool-down song.

Rihanna's S&M is great for running, as is Ke$ha's songs "Grow a Pair," "Dinosaur," "Cannibal," "Blow" and "Chain Reaction." Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold" is good, too. The upbeat tempo of those songs really get me going!
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    rage against the machine// black eyed peas pandora radio station/ system of a down
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Depends on if I'm pissed off or not :laugh:

Seriously though... Metallica is the ultimate workout music.
  • EmilyErdmann3
    EmilyErdmann3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Already said, but DEFINITELY the Black Eyed Peas!! :) Slipknot, Linkin Park, Chevelle, the Strokes. And surprisingly, the Postal Service is great to run to!
  • OperationGetFIT
    Options
    "I'm Sexy and I know It" by LMFAO :bigsmile: :laugh: :tongue:
  • babycakes1970
    babycakes1970 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    In my house we are HUGE eighties rock fans. When I work out I MUST have the IPod on the eighties rock station. I use I heart radio and tune in radio. They have some eighties rock stations that I love.

But if I had to name a few favorites I would name "Run Run Away" by Slade. "Big City Nights" would be another one and "Hit Me with Your Best Shot".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!