hey girls! what's your best sports wear brand!

Options
brightpebbles89
brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
hey girls,

I am just wondering where you buy your gym/sports clothes from?
Do you wear brands? or buy from target / k-Mart?
I have been finding some of my gym clothes are just wearing out at a stupid rate.

any replies would be very helpful :D

Replies

• spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wear stuff that I buy at target, other times I'll (really) splurge on Lulumon Athletica stuff--it's expensive but it lasts FOREVER and makes ya look good when you're huffing and puffing down the sidewalk or at the gym!
  • DarwinChick95
    DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: LORNA JANE :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • DarwinChick95
    DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: LORNA JANE:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:

Sorry spelt it wrong :P
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    Lululemon. It is pricy but it is an investment because it never wears out. I usually buy all my sports bras there when they are on sale half price. Worth every penny!!!
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    There's a cute little boutique in my town called Key Lime Athletic Wear, similar to LuluLemon and about the same $$
  • brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i love lorna jane but i am just trying to see if there's some other brands out there i should try :D
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Meh.....I buy Danskin at Wal-Mart. Their sports bras are good, so long as you care for them properly, and I love their workout pants. Their Tanks with built in bras suck, though. The threading in the bra part comes unravelled easily, and it is irritating. But other than that, I've been happy with most of my purchases from them.
  • Always824
    Always824 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Bump :)

And

FYI don't get underarmour (or however you spell it)

I purchased 2 of those underarmour bras for like 35 bucks each and not even a year the threading is coming undone on both of them. It also feels like Im dribbling my boobs, oh well i guess thats because of the threading haha!

My mom did get my a champion bra and so far it keeps me from dribbling boobies. It's more on the cotton side and the color on it is fading but man do my boobs love them and they still feel strong and supportive...

Thats my contribution to this,,, definitely gonna look at others posts because I think I need some more gear :)
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

My mom did get my a champion bra and so far it keeps me from dribbling boobies. It's more on the cotton side and the color on it is fading but man do my boobs love them and they still feel strong and supportive...

Thats my contribution to this,,, definitely gonna look at others posts because I think I need some more gear :)

I love the champion bra!
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I second Lululemon. Their clothes are pricey, but you can get stuff on sale. The clothes last and don't look worn at all (I wash my workout gear on the gentle cycle and hang to dry). My daughter had a pair of yoga pants with writing around the waistband and after a few years, the writing faded on the back. She went into a store to ask about that and they exchanged her old pants (she'd had them for 2-3 years) for a new pair. You cannot beat that type of customer service!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Meh.....I buy Danskin at Wal-Mart. Their sports bras are good, so long as you care for them properly, and I love their workout pants. Their Tanks with built in bras suck, though. The threading in the bra part comes unravelled easily, and it is irritating. But other than that, I've been happy with most of my purchases from them.

Same here. I have yet to spend a whole lot of money on workout clothes. I feel and am able to workout just fine in these and are definitely within my budget.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I like nike and adidas. I bought some champion stretch capris from target the other day too. I love the adiads and nike running gear.

I'm about to go to the gym right now and I have on a hot pink adidas tech fit tank, black tech fit spandex shorts, and pink punch nike free's :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have a Shock Absorber sports bra that I love, and my exercise clothes are from a JcPenny line called Xersion. I'm a huge fan of the Xersion tops because 1) they come in plus sizes and 2) they have a shelf bra along with wicking material.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    Lulu Lemon!
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    i like champion for sports bras. nike is a good brand, but target has some good (and cheap) clothes too!