My husband said I was shrinking like a raisin

tmauck4472
tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
I said thanks for saying I'm all shrivled up.....he's so funny, but he notices and I'm pleased.

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    its awesome the way they notice...congrats!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    That is sweet!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    haha, love it! I think it's funny when people call me "the incredible shrinking woman" or like the time someone said, "you've really shrunk." and since I am short I responded with, "well, I am not wearing heels today!"
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Tell him he is just as sweet as a raisen.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    awesome testimony. I don't have a husband as the right guy hasn't arrived for me yet. I am happy for your success
  • that is cute!
  • tmauck4472
    Thanks everyone, he made my day and made me laugh
  • tmauck4472
    awesome testimony. I don't have a husband as the right guy hasn't arrived for me yet. I am happy for your success
    [/quote

Ours has been a struggle, but we are good now.
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    I had a guy at work call me "lean". I just laughed. Never been called that before. Good work on the shrinking !!
  • betheaft3r
    betheaft3r Posts: 9 Member
    That is so sweet! I can't wait until my fiance can day that about me! Men mean well, but it can come out a little backward sometimes :)
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    That's one of the most awesome compliments EVER. Then again I have a warped sense of humor.

Congrats to you for your progress, and congrats to him for noticing. :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    That is so fabulous of your darling hubby to notice...77 pounds???!!!???? YOU ROCK, period. I'm proud of you too!
    :flowerforyou:
  • tmauck4472
    That is so fabulous of your darling hubby to notice...77 pounds???!!!???? YOU ROCK, period. I'm proud of you too!
    :flowerforyou:

awww thank you very much :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!