best exercises for toning belly???

Options
cuz i only need to lose anuva stone, then im wanting to tone up for summer.
wud appreciate any ideas and suggestions

Replies

• layladesf
    layladesf Posts: 4
    Options
    do pushups, sit ups, the plank(which is REALLY REALLY effective)
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    thanks will do
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to windmill squats. It really works out your core. I also do cross punching with an ab twist. Youtube is full of Ab videos that show you more than just a crunch. I personally dont like working out on my back :P
  • jlenz74
    jlenz74 Posts: 30
    Options
    Belly Dancing! It is a great core strengthing workout and you build nice muscle tone in your back, shoulds, arms and also legs!
  • davidmcgowan1987
    Options
    Belly Dancing! It is a great core strengthing workout and you build nice muscle tone in your back, shoulds, arms and also legs!

And you would be able to belly dance!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Jogging/running

Works your cardio to provide a calorie burn and at the same time it helps tone the upper legs, thighs, butt and abdominal core.

If your new to running, try the C25K (Couch to 5K) program. I have a couple of friends who have had great success with this program.;

And, don't forget to stretch, before and after! This will greatly reduce any initial soreness.

Have fun!
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    cheers every1...will try all
  • lNail
    lNail Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I learned that toning the belly starts in the kitchen...and let me tell you it is sooo true...one of my big concerns was getting rid of the belly and followed strict rules and saw results...fell off the wagon and well yeah not so good...lol. but im back on track. There are soooo many moves to toning the belly...I do core work with my weight training...along with intense ab work outs 3 times a week. I don't know if this helps or not...feel free to add me...I post my workouts in my diary. I just started posting them because I get so busy and didn't have the time to add it all...plus my trainer makes out my workouts not me...so he has some crazy name moves...lol which if he doesn't tell me the names im lost...lol