I hate my scale I need scale suggestions PLEASE!!!!

Options
Who has a scale that actually works that they count on. Im buying a new scale and not another 80 dolar one....is digital the way to go? Mine doesnt work. I get 30 different weights. uggghhhhhh!!!!! :explode:

Replies

• HealthyKt78
    Options
    I have a biggest loser scale my parents bought me when I went away to college. I really like it. I think it was only about 30 bucks at target.
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I bought my digital scale from Walmart and no matter how many times I step on, step off, it still shows the same weight. I think I paid $20 or less for it. So far it's been a good one!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    scales!!!!!!!:angry::noway: they make me mad every scales i go on weighs me different so i suppose if you are weighing on the same scales all the time it would be k i know what youo mean by the digital ones i had one and tossed it, i just have a regular scales where the needle moves that works just as well for me.
  • twilight1542
    Options
    My old scale sucked too so I got a digital Tanita scale with all the bells & whistles (body fat, water, etc) & always get the same reading no matter how many times I do it.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I have a digital Taylor scale I got from Menards it was under $25 and it has you put in your height age and gender, it's pretty cool, tells your your weight to the tenth of a decimal, body fat percent and body hydration percent! Much better than my ancient have to step on it 4 times and average my weight scale!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    EatSmart digital scale, sold by amazon.com for about $30.00.

http://www.amazon.com/EatSmart-Digital-Bathroom-Oversize-Platform/dp/B001KXZ808/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1256086896&sr=8-1

It's just a scale, but it is consistent and reliable.