Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 188
    Weight last week 181.4
    Weight today 179.6

yay!
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    GREAT JOB YALL!!!i'm going to weigh in tomorrow because it's yom kippur and i'm fasting today, but i'm hoping for at least a little drop...
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow, Elysetoplin.
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    start: 165
    last week: 156.2
    this week: 155

on friday i was 152. it seems like no matter what, every friday i get a little closer to my goal and then over the weekend i get back up to 155. i'm pretty sure i know why (drinking and eating and going out on the weekends, of course!) but i hate feeling like i lose the same 3-4 pounds every week and it's just like one step forward two steps back. maybe next week i'll only weigh 154 on monday...how amazing would that be?! i think this week might also have to do with the fact that monday was yom kippur so i fasted all day, and probably put my body into starvation mode a little so that when i finally ate at the end of the day everything was automatically stored. anyways hopefully i'll lose a little more this week and get closer to my goal!
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I haven't been on here lately because my laptop is broken and the Best Buy geek squad has not given it back to me yet. I'm currently in my hometown on my parent's computer. I'll join right back up with you guys when I get my computer back. What happened to all the other members?
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I gained a couple of pounds in water weight, but I finally lost it. Yay, taking me to 178.2! Yay. I'll find out in the next day or 2 if I have more weight weight to shed. It'd be nice if I had 2 more pounds of water weight, then I"d be at 176 when it went away! :laugh: :drinker:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Hey all! I am a student as well, do you think I can join even though you are in week six?

I started on MFP in June at 303

I'm down to 273

I weigh in on fridays already. I'm on campus 5 days a week and often have to eat lunch out due to my schedule (and the fact that there IS NO MICROWAVE ON CAMPUS! (for student use anyway))

I'd love to join, I need all the support I can get!
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    Hey all! I am a student as well, do you think I can join even though you are in week six?

I started on MFP in June at 303

I'm down to 273

I weigh in on fridays already. I'm on campus 5 days a week and often have to eat lunch out due to my schedule (and the fact that there IS NO MICROWAVE ON CAMPUS! (for student use anyway))

I'd love to join, I need all the support I can get!

you can definitely join us! we originally started weighing in on mondays but then realized that the weekends would screw up everyone and mondays were almost always really high, so now we weigh in on fridays (or whenever people regularly weigh in.) welcome! where do you go to school?
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options

you can definitely join us! we originally started weighing in on mondays but then realized that the weekends would screw up everyone and mondays were almost always really high, so now we weigh in on fridays (or whenever people regularly weigh in.) welcome! where do you go to school?

I go to school at the University of Central Florida (now the 3rd largest in the nation whoot). I commute to school so I don't have the whole dorm problem, but I have a set of problems from living at home too. Like my obese mother and grandmother who haven't yet hit the "Time to get healthy" mark yet. Sometimes it frustrates them when I insist on eating somewhere different that I can get a healthy meal, or when I take 20 minutes weighing out my food in the kitchen.

For the most part though they are supportive, my mom works at my doctor's office which is where I weigh in (for accuracy and to keep myself from obsessing and constantly weighing myself), and she always asks how I did this week as I leave and gives me a thumbs up or a comforting, "Today is a new day" if I haven't done so well.

They're more supportive now than they were in June actually, now that they can tell I'm really going to stick with it this time and make real changes. Mom has even lost some weight because she eats what I make on my night to make dinner and it's usually some turkey burgers or chicken rice and beans, etc. (and I don't use 2 tbs of butter in my veggies when I make them but shhh don't tell her that)
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Weigh in!

Last week: 273.4
    This week: 271.7
    Weekly Loss: 1.7
    Total Loss: 31.3
    Left to lose to next goal: 8.7 by Thanksgiving
    Total Left to lose: 111.7
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    starting weight - 165
    last week - 154
    this week - 152.1
    total loss - 12.9
    goal - 125

finally lost some weight this week! and it BETTER not be back on next week.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I have to admit it don't I?

Okay I've gained 11 pounds this last week. Thanksgiving sucks.

I'm 233 again.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Hey everyone, could I join you all? I am a college student! And also a stay at home mom..so I guess maybe I'm old? lol I am 26, will be 27 on Oct 25.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    you could if we existed. Being college students we are not very organized. I think this group has fallen apart:tongue:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    We exist!!!
    I tried posting my CW earlier but something wasn't working.

CW: 268.
    Out of the 270's!!
  • bretharpe
    Options
    289787.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator

Down 29 lbs! Yah!

Good Luck To You All!

Breanna
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    We exist!!!
    I tried posting my CW earlier but something wasn't working.

CW: 268.
    Out of the 270's!!

CONGRATS!!!!
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    When you ladies change the thread could you put a link to it at the bottom of the old one? I keep losing track of your guys. :cry:

Congrats on all the losses.

LW 179
    CW 178

I'm done really worrying about the number I'm gonna worry about the inches. I want to be 36 28 36. or 38 28 36 as long as the last 2 numbers are achieved I'll be happy.
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I don't think we've actually started a new one yet but I'll make sure to start a new one tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it.