32 gone, 32 to go!

Options
I just realized my ticker said that I have lost 32 of 64 lbs. I'm half-way there!
It's taken 8 months, 1 week, and one day to lose 32 lbs. So that's about 4 lbs a month, about 1 lb. a week! I'm rather impressed with myself right now!

Although I've lost 32 lbs. I really don't see a difference. Be honest, does anyone see a difference?

Sept. 24, 2011
nv1wz9.png

Today, June 2, 2012
21lmpp1.jpg

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    your stomach is definately getting flatter! keep it up!
  • dumbcowboyhat
    dumbcowboyhat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, are you measuring yourself? I've lost almost 32lbs also and the biggest thing that's been showing me I'm shrinking are my measurements. I still look in the mirror and see the same girl that started this journey. But yeah, it feels awesome that I've lost 31.5lbs, but it somehow feels more tangible knowing that I've lost 32".
  • 00Riga00
    00Riga00 Posts: 34
    Options
    I agree with the measurements thing. I've lost 31lbs and haven't seen a real difference in my body. I have noticed my face has changed, but it could be just me being happier. =] I have lost a good amount of inches! You're doing great keep it up!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your stomach and your forearm that's taking the pic. Woop!! Woop!! You go, Girl!

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!