Washington State

Options
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mel from WA, 31yrs old.
This is not my first time trying to lose weight using MFP, and I think I might have a better chance sticking with it if I had some support, so I feel that I'm held accountable this time around.
If anyone is interested, I'm be grateful for any help I can get. :) I feel highly motivated and want to keep the momentum.

Have a great Saturday, guys!

-Mel

Replies

• laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel, good luck on your journey, you may add me if you want. I just moved from seattle last year to Greenville, SC and miss it very much

-Lay
  • fuselighter
    fuselighter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel. I'm in WA and this is also my second attempt on MFP. I lost about 10 pounds a year ago and stopped logging. I've since started a very sedentary job and put the 10 pounds back on, so here I am. I have 30-40 to go.
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi..im in Spokane.. feel free to add me. :0)
  • cherryvodkagirl
    Options
    Kirkland, here. Looking for some motivation.
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, and live in Covington (Kent Washington). Welcome to MFP.
  • Moretakitty
    Moretakitty Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Issaquah here, please feel free to add me!
  • Kimberz6
    Kimberz6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in Renton. I am needing some motivation to get back on track so I will take all the friends who want to add me. I had lost 27 pounds then came vacation and being very sick for a week so I am only at 21 pounds down now. :embarassed:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Renton here too. Good luck!
  • mel_rose1980
    mel_rose1980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everybody! :)
    We can do this, right? :flowerforyou:
  • ladyepanda
    ladyepanda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in Olympia...and I have about 50 to lose. Let's do this!
  • jaimielee317
    Options
    I'm in Tacoma! good luck on your journey.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wenatchee. And yes, we can do this. Easy-peasy as my grandma would say. Well, not my grandma, she swears like a sailor, but I'm sure someone's grandma would say it. We got this!
  • MyrtleShackleton
    Options
    I'm in Redmond. Went for a 90 minute walk in the rain early this morning. I have been on MFP about six weeks and would love to have some supportive MFP friends in the same time zone. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Federal Way, here. There are lots of activities in Gold Bar to lose weight.
  • mel_rose1980
    Options
    Federal Way, here. There are lots of activities in Gold Bar to lose weight.

I totally agree, it's great for walking and hiking. One of these days I need to get myself a bike, but I don't have the stamina for a long bike ride just yet. Working on it...
  • harleykat64
    Options
    Hi..im in Spokane.. feel free to add me. :0)
    I am also in Spokane ( well just out side of it :) ) Feel free to add me!
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Lynnwood area and started the Biggest Loser put on by my gym. Some the members in my group use MFP so I thought I'd give it a try. Turns out I'm eating WAY less calories than I should be with all the working out I do! Oops! I love to help motivate other people knowing they will do the same for me! Please feel free to add me if you would like! This is my first time on MFP and I hope to start seeing results as I have stopped seeing results since learning I'm not eating enough! Good luck to everyone and keep in touch!
  • msclara
    msclara Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in Auburn, WA, so if anyone wants to add me too! Looking for all the support I can get! :)
  • mel_rose1980
    Options
    I sent requests to all of you (I hope)! This will be great!
    All of you are so positive and have come so far already, this will be great movtivation to me! I really can't wait to see some results and share them! :)
  • donnakay52
    donnakay52 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel!
    I'm in Snohomish and would love to help motivate.