Round 1 P90X

Options
I finally committed to getting in shape and did 90 Days of P90X. Here are my results.

CompareDay1.jpg

CompareDay90.jpg

I lost about 10lbs before my before picture through eating healthier and upping my exercise. Then started P90X. I didn't necessarily follow the P90X diet plan, but I ate mostly healthy and am pretty pleased with the results. My plan is to go through another round of it and focus more on building muscle and cutting down on the rest of the fat around my mid section. Feels great to be able to get back in to all my jeans and have them not be tight anymore.

Starting weight: 187
Finishing weight: 175

I think I lost about 2" on my waist.

Replies

• joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    WTG!! I also do P90X and LOVE. I am restarting had to stop due to family stuff. but I am back!!
  • bullet1
    bullet1 Posts: 61
    Options
    So you can see the picture? If i paste the link directly in my browser it comes up, but looking at it in here it says that the photo has been moved or deleted.

edit: I created a new album and they started showing up...
  • bullet1
    Options
    I think they are showing up now, here is the album anyway.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/bullet1gts/P90X/

I always love looking at everyone's success stories, truely inspiring.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! GREAT RESULTS!
  • Bradleyjah
    Bradleyjah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm just finishing Phase 2...and I'm looking forward to those 60 day (and eventually 90 day) results! Congrats!
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can tell in your chest and your back. Your pecs are more defined and you can see that your lats are getting wider than your chest. Next stop, that coveted triangle shape!! Keep going!
  • bullet1
    Options
    Yea I'm not stopping, I'm going to take a week break and start up again. Looking forward to it.
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job. Very noticible difference. I start phase 2 tomorrow. Love the p90x.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Gotta love the program :smile:
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    whooooo! i am also starting p90x! you will see my results in a couple months =) GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!