I need friends and support!

Options
Hi I'm Tina. I stopped using this app in April, which was a bad idea, I started gaining some more weight. I started up again 4 days ago and I am back now and I'm serious this time to lose the weight. I need to change. I'm ready to change. I'll be logging in everyday. All I ask is for some help. I could use some friendly support. Thank you :)

Replies

• aliciamariebaybee
    aliciamariebaybee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Tina! I am Alicia, I have been gaining some weight as well. I am so ready for a change, and I keep telling myself tomorrow. We can be here for each other : )
  • steve3146
    steve3146 Posts: 26
    Options
    we can support each other. I am here for you, remember, rome wasnt built in a day
  • mjmcgove
    mjmcgove Posts: 13
    Options
    I did literally the exact same thing you did...i stopped using this app a couple months back and gained weight...now I'm back on here, and am trying my hardest... my problem has always been motivation...so when i know people trying to lose weight i like to motivate them as much as i can! best of luck
  • aliciamariebaybee
    Options
    we can support each other. I am here for you, remember, rome wasnt built in a day
    Amen to that!
  • aliciamariebaybee
    Options
    I did literally the exact same thing you did...i stopped using this app a couple months back and gained weight...now I'm back on here, and am trying my hardest... my problem has always been motivation...so when i know people trying to lose weight i like to motivate them as much as i can! best of luck
    I support you! : )
  • mjmcgove
    mjmcgove Posts: 13
    Options
    I support you! : )

Thank You!!!
  • Megd1010
    Megd1010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina I'm Meg and I have just started 3 days ago. I also need friends and support to keep this going as I know motivation will be my biggest issue
  • little4aces
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah and I just started tonight. I would love to be on your support team. There is strength in numbers.
  • lilyva2
    lilyva2 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI Tina, today was my first day using this site and I'll support you and you support me.you .

are not alone in this battle. We will conquer. :)
    your new friend, Lily
  • tanthelus
    tanthelus Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi tina I'm T.J. and i'm in the same path as most here always trying and never succeeding started this from my phone at the beginning of the year and have the tomorrow excuse as well today is the most important day for all of us for what we accomlish today passes to tomorrow we must not allow our habits to rule us. we must change if we are to maintain hope for tomorrow. I wiss you and all who read this the stength to endure the path to our mutual goal.
  • Nikoah
    Nikoah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello Tina, I am Nikoah, I just started back also. I would love to support you, and have your support in this journey. I am committed to eating a balanced, healthy diet that I can continue to eat for the rest of my life. One goal I have set for myself is high fiber and low simple carbs. I have also set a goal of doing some exercise everyday and hard core exercise 5 days a week. If you are interested in these things also please feel free to add me as your friend.
  • MagicMist
    MagicMist Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Tina -

I haven't been logging on so much either, but i'm back in the game. Wishing you all the best motivation! Feel free to add, as I need friends too.... :0) xx
  • mevsmozzarellasticks
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Amanda and I've been using this app on and off for a while and I'm having a hard time staying motivated so I thought it would be nice to make some friends in the same boat as me so we can help each other stay dedicated. I'd be super happy to be on your support team! Same goes for everyone. (:
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    Hi! I have had the app since december and have been using it off and on but I finally have my mind set and will be logging in daily as well. Would love to help support you! You can add me as a friend if you like!! Rachel
  • zaiytoun
    zaiytoun Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all! I'm lul and I've been using this app for a while now.it would be nice to make some friends so we can help each other stay dedicated.
  • itsjusttina
    itsjusttina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody for all the support, you are all amazing! :)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Good luck
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp, but I could use some friends and support as well. Each day is a new beginning, lets make the most it!
  • Marilynn1023
    Marilynn1023 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina. My name is Marilynn. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm in the process of having the bariatric surgery. I'm going through the classes right now and that's how I learned aout this website. It's a really good site. I have a very difficult time loosing weight because of all these medical problems I have which is why I need to have tha surgery. anyway enough about me. I'm here forsupport if you need me and together we can support eachther.
  • doreenOrtiz
    doreenOrtiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi. Tina I just started yesterday and my biggest thing is I can stay on anything for a long period of time I definitely lack motivation, so I am there for you and maybe someone can help me in the process.