Help getting started!!!

Options
I am new to MFP. I have never asked for help with weight loss especially from a program like this. So here it goes. I need help getting started. with both MFP and eating better. I am a professional yo-yo dieter but want to figure this relationship with food and do it right this time! Any thoughts? Thanks

Replies

• melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to this too, and have never asked for help and support before. I am just now starting a new diet prescribed by my Dr. You can add me and we can help each other!
    Melissa
  • queencreekpj
    Options
    Hi .....LOL I need help to add you! I am sooooo in need of help! LOL:)
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about 2 months. I have about 60 pounds left to lose. You can both add me as a friend if you like. I am also divorced and gained a lot of weight in the years that followed. I am serious about losing this time. I am also committed. And may need to be committed after I am down to my goal weight. I think you will both find that this site can be very helpful. You get a LOT and I mean a LOT of information. Some good, some outrageous, and some supportive. You also can find ways to laugh with people that are in the same shoes as you. Good luck on your weight loss (in the last few days, I have read that saying this is a "journey" is a big no-no!).