Got Noticed!!!

Options
binkyb00
binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
Hey guys,

I got noticed at worked by my coworkers that I'm loosing weight. At first only one noticed it and that was a while ago, but today they all said I looked like I've lossed a lot of weight.

I changed my eating habits. I do eat bad foods, but very rarely now. I'm able to control most of what I eat.

Also what do you guys recommend when you feel bloated? I feel like that sometimes when I eat even when I didn't eat a whole lot. Would drinking water fix it fast?

Replies

• CinthyNair
    Options
    Hi there,
    I too experience bloating, any ideas on how to control this?

289746.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That's awesome:drinker: :drinker: keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Lately for me, something that has helped with bloating is hot green tea. I don't know any medical or physiological reason behind it, but the warmth feels good in the cold weather, helps me to eat less, and I find that I'm getting my water in. That' is the only thing I have changed recently and have noticed a decrease in my bloating, even with my exercising (which I usually experience bloating and swelling from). Just a suggestion :)
  • NWas2Fat2Fit
    NWas2Fat2Fit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress
    You are doing great
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting noticed - it is nice to hear, isn't it?

For the bloating...are you drinking soda at all? I have pretty much given up soda (used to drink one Diet Coke a day). A few times now, I've had a Diet Coke and I was so bloated afterward! It was awful! It was enough to convince me that even one is too much for me. Kinda sad, since I used to love it. But it's not worth the misery it caused me. Now, I'm just sticking with tea in the morning, water all day and an occasional juice or Sprite.

I also like to chew sugarless gum after a meal - it seems to help me digest a little better. I remember reading something about sugarless gum helps to keep the stomach acids working and helping with digestion. Maybe try chewing gum after a meal. Good luck.
    Kathy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!