Hit my 1st mini goal (: Pictures!

Replies

• Karenlaw30
    Karenlaw30 Posts: 15
    you inspire me sweetie i didnt thinl to go for mini goal til now sounds better than me telling yself only 200 more lbs...:laugh: lol
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    My first thought was oh my god what a pretty girl. You are doing a great job. You look awsome. keep up the good work. Hugs
  • vonne06
    vonne06 Posts: 42
    Awesome job girl!
  • TLPad
    TLPad Posts: 34
    Wow, you can really see you have lost weight, well done and keep it up. You will soon be at your next mini goal :))
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Whoop whoop!! Nice going lady! You are WELL on your way! I hope you are very proud of your progress!

Keep it going!! :drinker:
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Great job!! Keep up the great work!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    great work! keep on going! Very pleased to see that smile too. You are quite beautiful!
  • meliad
    meliad Posts: 71
    Wow great job. You look cute in your new outfit. That is a lot of weight in 2.5 months! You must be working hard!!
  • psyhunter
    psyhunter Posts: 7
    It's so good to see such a great progress of yours!!! Really happy for you! I'm sure you'll be keeping losing it if you stick to your plan!!! Congratulations!!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Congrats! Way to go!! You can really tell a difference.
  • lucky55111
    lucky55111 Posts: 3 Member
    You are awesome, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
  • Rylie324
    Rylie324 Posts: 58 Member
    Get it girl! Keep it up!
  • jettyib1
    jettyib1 Posts: 46 Member
    good job. lookin great
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Awesome! Keep it up girl!

Tom

:smile:
  • Great job! :)
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Congratulations! It is just wonderful that you hit your first goal!! My first goal is to buy a scale and I still have not done it!! LOL!! I was able to see your pictures and you look great! Best of luck to you!
  • stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    You're looking great! Congratulations on your first mini goal. :)
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Fantastic work!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Great job!! Congrats on yoour weightloss! You can really see the difference ; )
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    30 lbs isn't all that "mini" ... What a difference! Keep it up, it's awesome that you are taking control NOW while you are still young. Very impressive!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!