Weight loss supplements?

Options
Hey, I'm thinking about adding a weight loss supplement to my daily regimen. I have been trying diet and exercise for a long time with minimal results. my Dr. doesn't thing I'm over weight enough to prescribe anything. I am a 24 year old female and am 5 ft 2. My "healthy" body weight is supposed to be between 110 and 125 but I am at 157. Has anybody tried any over the counter weight loss pills? If so, what is it, and has it worked for you?

Replies

• ccam1711
    ccam1711 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've heard that Jillian Michaels fat fighter pills work well. I would trust her stuff before I trusted anyone else's stuff...
  • MrRosi
    MrRosi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    check out www.supplement-geek.com he reviews everything and is very knowledgable
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    The only supplement that has really worked for me is PGX.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've used healthe trim in the past and I could see a significant increase in my weight loss from it.
    only thing is I don't drink caffeine of any kind and haven't for about 12 years so when it says "no caffiene" that might be a little more difficult if you regularly drink that stuff.
    Also I've been hearing a lot of good things about CTS clinical from complete nutrition and was going to try it myself but it's a little expensive so i'm going to wait til I have more money :)
  • astetzer
    astetzer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump