Workout clothes

Options
Is anybody else thats pretty into staying active find themselves wearing workout clothes even out and about? Hahaha, I find myself going to the work out section in clothing stores to find cute peices.

Yes yes I'm a dork :D

Replies

• ashleyfarris24
    ashleyfarris24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im so the same way lol I live in my workout clothes :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    yes.. it doesnt help that i also work from home and that i've started working out twice a day. and yeah i'm now more interested in buying new workout ensembles than real clothes

but when i do go out for real, i make up for it by looking really nice and girly :laugh:
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I would but the clothes I workout in were 3 sizes ago and they look horrible. I do sometimes run into the store for some quick things but feel sloppy when I do.

They need to be replaced soon but hate spending money when I will just fall out of the new ones soon too.
  • seamonkey789
    seamonkey789 Posts: 233
    Options
    I have no idea how this happened, but I wore my work out clothes to whole foods to pick up a few things. I was in the supplement aisle because i wanted to ask them a question about hawthorn. Some guy actually yelled at me for ignoring him and not helping him because he thought I worked there???