Half way through 30 DAY SHREAD.. and not seeing results!?!

Options
This is starting to irritate me. Im very conditioned with cardio so I started with level 2 and worked my way to level 3 after the 1st week. Im still not seeing any results!! Is it because I didnt do level 1,2,3? Level 1 is way to easy for me so I went right to level 2. Has anyone else had problem with this program or any success stories/ideas for me?

Replies

• MelMena
    MelMena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about weight loss or inches lost? I didn't lose much weight but I sure could fint in my smaller jeans much better!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Imo.... I think that you will see results if you do the complete 30 days. I have 5 days left, am down 7 lbs, and about 5 inches. If you find it too easy, maybe try banish fat boost metabolism, which is 50 minutes of cardio, or no more trouble zones, which is 50 minutes of weight training/cardio combo circuits. Much more challenging.
  • HAASB
    HAASB Posts: 16
    Options
    bump
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I was like you... i did level 1 ONE DAY and was like this is a joke....did level 2 15days and doing level 3 15days...because I was so use to cardio that wasnt the only workout I am doing. I have lost 2 inches off my waist so far and 1 inch of thighs .5 off arms.. i also am weight lifting though and doing other cardio.

So saying all that i think you need to give level 2 more time because its designed to be done in that order for a specific reason so even if you skip level one do level 2 longer and if you are very use to working out because that is only 20mins i would atleast do something else for another 15-20min
  • HAASB
    HAASB Posts: 16
    Options
    bump
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If you find it too easy try extreme shed and shred, it leaves me completely sore every single time!