Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Hi all! I just started doing Body Revolution. So far so good. What kinds of results have people had here? Just curious!
I started working on being healthier, January 27th of this year. I am down 38#. I just started BR on Monday this week. I'm still doing a good hour on my stationary bike everyday and some weights.
I've got just a few pounds to go and more toning!

Replies

• Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have not done that one, but doing the 30 Day Shred by her. i have seen great results as far as inches lost. There has been no adjustment on the scale, but at least 3 inches overall in 12 days.
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    How is the meal plan? I am a picky eater and this is the only thing stopping me from trying it.

Congrats on your progress so far!
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm not doing the meal plan (I'm picky too). I'm eating as I have been since January. Seems like a great workout though. Toning, I hope!!
  • AmyB69
    Options
    3 inches in 12 days is awesome!!
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Shred also and I love it! I'm skipping the meal plan as I don't like to cut out any foods just modify how much I eat but the workout is great and I'm excited to give level 2 a shot in the next 3 days!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am currently on week 9 of the program. Took my measurements at the beginning but not since. Waiting until the end to get a before and after. However I notice my arms waist and thighs are tighter and my jeans are looser. My strength has increased with changing disks every two weeks. It is an amazing program.
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yay! You're going to love it.
    I'm on Week 7 and I'm down 17 lbs following the workout schedule and meal plan :)
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    There is a group - Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. It is open to anyone who is interested. The members post very good information and share their results, tips, general information etc.
  • toffeewaffle
    toffeewaffle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How hard are the workouts? I'm over weight and have been afraid to buy/try it thinking I won't be able to do any of the moves.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have it, but hadn't committed to it as I had a crazy schedule. I have now quit my PT job and am looking forward to really getting it going. I'm not sure about the food plan myself as I don't eat any seafood or fish..and there is a lot of seafood and fish so I'll have to make some huge changes.

Glad to see others are seeing great results...I absolutely have loved the workouts I have done, I must say.
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Its a great workout and I love that the dvds are so short. Im about to start phase 2 next week. Im way to picky to follow the meal plan and way too hungry to eat just 1200 calories (even though I bet I'd lose more weight this way). I've actually put on a pound doing this but have lost plenty of inches and body fat went down. So Im trying not to put too much thought into the scale!
  • nesskehoe
    nesskehoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of doing BR and this is whats I've lost

13th March (starting JM Body Revolutin)
    W 75kg
    Chest 37 inch
    Tummy 39.5 inch
    R thigh 25 inch
    L thigh 25 inch
    R arm 12.5 inch
    L arm 12.5 inch
    Waist 31

8th May (7 weeks in)
    W 70kg
    Chest 33.5 inch
    Tummy 33.5 inch
    R thigh 21.5 inch
    L thigh 20.5 inch
    R arm 12 inch
    L arm 11.5 inch
    Waist 28.5
    Hi all! I just started doing Body Revolution. So far so good. What kinds of results have people had here? Just curious!
    I started working on being healthier, January 27th of this year. I am down 38#. I just started BR on Monday this week. I'm still doing a good hour on my stationary bike everyday and some weights.
    I've got just a few pounds to go and more toning!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! I am on Phase 1 Week 2! I haven't measured yet but have done my weekly weigh in and am down 2lbs so far. Not doing the meal plan as I'm also a picky eater but have tried a few of her meals!! Anyone doing the BR feel free to add me!!!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 day 4 of it :]

I am loving it.
  • AmyB69
    Options
    Sounds like I picked the right program! Just finished day 4. I really like it. It's a hard workout, but not too hard. It's a good pace to get started. I know it will get a lot tougher. I've been a little sore this week, but I knew I would be. I'm looking forward to seeing results!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 11. I've lost 20 pounds, 30 inches all around (5 off my waist, hips, and bust each) and two jean sizes (a very tight size 16 to a comfortable 12). I'm not doing the meal plan-- just restricting calories. The workouts are great!
  • chloeraesmommy
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.....trust me... i weigh alot...and im on level 3 of 30 day shred... ive actually been doing it for 7 weeks now instead of 4... just started 3rd level..if i can do it anyone can... just stick with it and dont give up!
  • rednecco
    rednecco Posts: 10
    Options
    I just finished BR this week.

Weight lost: 20lbs
    Inches lost: about 24

I am pleased with the results, though I still have 15lbs to go so am starting it again!
  • ktapia08
    ktapia08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE this workout plan!! I just finished phase 1 and have lost about 6lbs so far. I have not been following the meal plan just counting calories. Seeing how much weight others have lost in the same time frame I plan on following the meal plan(for the most part) for the remainder of the plan. Even though I have only lost 6 lbs thus far, I deffinately notice inches lost from my waste arms thighs and face! I love that it's only 30 minutes a day, it really helps me to push as hard as I can knowing that it's not too long unitl its over. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who wants a good workout everyday that's not too overwhelming. I went from walking on the treadmill for 30 mins a day to this program and I won't say it was easy at first but as Jillian says, its doable. Hope this helps of your thinking about starting this program. I say go for it and good luck!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 7/8 and seeing great results...inches and down a few pds.... There is a group and you will find plenty of info...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!