First day here-any other new moms?

Options
It's my first day of logging. I'm a new mommy of a four month old daughter and I'm looking to get back into my clothes again! :) I would love any help, suggestions, and support. The baby weight is gone, but the stuff that's left is not where I remember it being before the baby!

Replies

• foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you here!
    I'm almost 6 mos post-partum after baby #1 and working on losing another 30lbs.
    I had started my journey and then found out we were pregnant, so now I'm getting down to business!

If you're looking for support, please feel free to add me!

Good luck and enjoy ... this site is a great tool!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am the mom of a 3.5 year old and a six month old. Have been using mfp for over 100 days and am 30 lbs below my prepregnancy weight. Feel free to add me!
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    Well..I'm not new...but not old? My Evil one is 14 months...and I waited waaaay too long to lose baby weight...plus some :-).

Feel free to add if you like!
    Have a blessed day! AND good luck!
  • fitmommapear
    fitmommapear Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm what you would call a new mom still, maybe. lol My little one just turned 9 months this last week. I would just suggest if you are planning on nursing, make sure you add in 500 calories of exercise to make sure your getting enough for your lil one. If not don't worry about it. This site really offers the perfect way to track food and make sure your getting enough nutrients and food to sustain your body and also lose weight to tone up your body. What exercises are you looking to do? I have been doing Bodyrock.tv. It provides a great and effective workouts that are short and perfect to fit into the new mom schedule. You might want to check them out if you haven't yet and don't worry about the equipment you can do so much without it and alternatives. There is also an app on the iPhone and Android that has a great community that will motivate you! Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions or need some support! :)