Feeling Great & Motivated!

Options
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share my happiness with you all today. I went to log in my current weight and I got one of those notifcations that "I've lost more than 10 lbs since the last time I logged in". I was like "WHAT!!! Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah". Really made my day. In the last wk alone I have had people at the Gym stop me and tell me how they've noticed that I've been losing a lot of weight. It's just so motivating because when you look at yourself every day in the mirror you really can't notice the big changes. Maybe the small ones. So when a complete stranger notices your hard work well..it's just such a great feeling! :blushing: :happy:

~Rachel - Madison, WI ~

Replies

• IDefineMe
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: That is such a great feeling especially when other people notice it. :happy: Kudos!!!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    omg, congratsss!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I am also happy today.. not because I lost weight ( haven't lost in months..been back & forth with the same 10 lbs) But because I was in line at dunkin donuts and I decided the healthier option was to go to my office and eat the cereal & no sugar hot cocoa.. instead of blowing the money & calories on a medium dunkaccino & pumpkin muffin. If I can stick it out with no fast food til next thursday (my bday) I will treat myself to dunkin donuts...
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!