Excited!!

Options
Hello, I just joined today and my goal is 115. I just completed a detox and lost 10lbs. If Iose ten more I will be really happy. I am 5'2 and 128lbs. You all are so supportive, nice and on the right track. I think the support here is awesome and I could use the motivation. :flowerforyou: Reeses

Replies

• IDefineMe
    Options
    Welcome! How did you do the detox, and what did you think about it? Good luck with the rest of your weight loss!
  • njjswim
    njjswim Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    you go with that detox I can't bring myself to do that but I heard the liver detox is good. I just eat fruits and veggies and drink water to detox. Good luck...
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome! How did you do the detox, and what did you think about it? Good luck with the rest of your weight loss!

I second that question ... What was your detox ????? Heck I wouldn't mind losing a few quick pounds :wink:
  • Reeses79
    Options
    I used the total body detox from dherbs. You have to eat raw or only steamed veggies(no more than 7 minutes) for 20 days. There are also a series of all natural pills to take. I stopped eating meat a month before to get use to the idea. I didn't eat any meat during the detox, but I did cook some of my meals during the last week, I lost all focus!! Plus I had to cook meals for my honey so that made it harder!!