looking for support buddies

Options
lessofel
lessofel Posts: 14 Member
Hi, I have been on here for about a month and have just started to recognize how important it is to give and receive motivation and support. I feel like that will help me meet my 45 pound weight loss goal and I would like offer help and support as well. If you'd like to help each other meet our goals, please respond. Best wishes to you. lessofel

Replies

• MotivatedMom2012
    Options
    Hi! Amanda here, stay at home mom with 2 young kids. This is Day #5 for me, been logging everyday. Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend or message me :)
  • avrobin03
    avrobin03 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this mfp to, and i totally agree, once I started seeing what great support it is to have friends on here I'm totally hooked. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, Margaret here. 54 yrs old and have a sit down job. Been overweight all my life. Have logged in for 85 days and love it. Log everything that I put in my mouth and my diary is open. Invite me if you like.
  • _my_name
    _my_name Posts: 6
    Options
    I am new as well. I have sent you a request :smile: Feel free to add me as well! Hopefully this support system helps us reach our goals.
  • sbquartarone
    Options
    Thanks for your support. I am new as of today and I have logged all of my food. I am going to have to really stay focused and remember to log all that I eat. I am looking forward to getting to know you and others.