Needed: Inspiration & motivation

Options
abencase
abencase Posts: 34 Member
Hey ya'll! My name is Adrienne and I am working on a +100 goal. I would love to gain some mfp friends to help keep me on track and share any tips and recipes. I started working towards my goal about a week and a half ago. I have limited caloric intake and began exercising regularly. I'm down 10lbs but i know i have a long way to go! Would love some company!

Replies

• marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me -- I'm still comitted to my lifestyle change - but I've lost 111.4lbs so far. ... :)
  • AnnKneeNorth
    Options
    Hello! I am just starting out as well I would love some more friends for motivation!:)
  • donnakay52
    donnakay52 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started on April 1st and would love to help motivate.
  • stacester
    stacester Posts: 7
    Options
    New here alo so hopefully we can all help each other :-)
  • PaulMohanan
    Options
    I am a 68 years old man:smile: . Diabetic for the last 26 years. Father and brother died before reaching 65 years due Diabetes.
    I run 5 miles a day five days a week. I can do anything I want to. Eat (within limits) anything I like. I just take oral low medication. NO insulin. I work full time. Get up at 5 am, go to sleep at 11 pm.
    My favorite past time is Travel. International. For example on 15th June I go to India, Dubai, Belarus, Ukraine for 45 days.
    All this possible, and I feel full of energy.. ONLY secret controlled food and exercise!
    Anything is possible... once you decide. Decide YOU want to take charge... Be consistent. :smile:
  • abencase
    abencase Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am a 68 years old man:smile: . Diabetic for the last 26 years. Father and brother died before reaching 65 years due Diabetes.
    I run 5 miles a day five days a week. I can do anything I want to. Eat (within limits) anything I like. I just take oral low medication. NO insulin. I work full time. Get up at 5 am, go to sleep at 11 pm.
    My favorite past time is Travel. International. For example on 15th June I go to India, Dubai, Belarus, Ukraine for 45 days.
    All this possible, and I feel full of energy.. ONLY secret controlled food and exercise!
    Anything is possible... once you decide. Decide YOU want to take charge... Be consistent. :smile:

So encouraging Paul! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • jdmonet
    jdmonet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for you inspiration post. You have an awesome trip to look forward to that is what life is about.
  • thatTOPSlady
    thatTOPSlady Posts: 199
    Options
    Do you have a facebook page? I post motivational stuff on mine...feel free to send a friend request! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001894154920
  • PaulMohanan
    Options
    Hi Ann! I am new here. But I am a stickler to proper food and exercise. I do not know how you are trying to accomplish your goals. I have been regular with exercise for 25 years and am quite healthy (and correct weight). If I would be of any help to you, I am more than willing to be your friend. I live in Charlotte, NC. I love life. I love travel. I have visited over 120 countries and that requires good health and mobility. That is my motivation! Always remember ..'Rome was not bulilt in one day'! Be consistent. That is the Main thing! Do not always be worrying and thinking what you have to lose. Take care. Good Luck.