any LADIES will a 70+ GOAL

Options
5'5 230 want to lose 80 lbs

im new to mfp and i need some motivation , i recently got married and was heavier than i am now ..
i really want to lose weight so i can take new wedding photos since the ones that i took on my wedding i try to forget and hide
i really want to put up my wedding photos and remember that day as something beautiful not looking at the photo and wanting to cry
i need some motivation because when i diet for a whole week and dont see any difference it makes me want to give up . i am no longer doing this for just vanity but for my health .
add me as a friend . also i would love to lose 80 lbs in 8 months since i will be going to trip and that will be where i want my new pictures taken . i will be fine with 70 before that time but if you want or have lost 80lbs add me and give that needed motivation '

Replies

• notpregnant23
    notpregnant23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    start out slow. make sure to drink the recommened 8 glasses of water or more. be active for a minimum 30-60 minutes every day. eat small meals and eat healthy. cut out junk food and pop.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    Hi...I'm 5'3' and have about that to go.....try not to give up after a week...real results take time not to mention training your brain to get used to a different life style..and it will happen if you push forward without excuses. It can be done..just take it in small segments instead of focusing on the big picture.

19111718.png
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me as a friend I am on here on and off all day... You need to realize we didn't put it on overnight nor will it go away overnight. One day at a time, eating healthier, incorporating exercise and you will get results....:wink:
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i started out wanting to lose 80... now i'm down to 63 :) feel free to add me, i'm on here every day!
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Shrinkingmam0429 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm barely 5 Foot tall & after having my son & getting on Birth control, I gained almost 100lbs, So I'm on the weight loss journey to loose 98lbs! :) 11 DOWN SO FAR! feel free to add me! <3
  • athminbri
    athminbri Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5' 4" and am currently at 220. I want to lose a total of about 87 pounds. So far, I have lost 6 pounds in 6 days mainly from eliminating soda from my diet and eating more than 1 meal a day. I am very excited to see what I can do once I start exercising regularly. We can motivate each other if you like.

Connie
  • redrudy
    redrudy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, i'm loretta. i just started today. i have 80 ibs to lose. you can add me as a friend. not really sure how all this works (adding friends). i'll be on here every day. so give me a shout.
  • truefaithfarm
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amy. I, too, just started today after returning from a trip to see my in-laws & my SIL had used this site to lose 15 lbs successfully. :) I need to lose about 85 lbs at this point. That's crazy to even type!!! Is there a way to make a group for those looking to lose a LOT of weight like that??? Or, maybe this is it, LOL. Add me as a friend, too. I'll try to figure out how to do that myself. :D GREAT QUESTION, btw!