Fat in clothes

Options
Anyone ever change your outfit a million times before going out because you feel like you look fat?? I'm trying on dresses to go out tonight. Even when I wear an undershirt under them, my tummy seems to still be bulging out!! I'm not wearing stockings under because it's way too hot for that. I feel like I look so unattractive lol. Just needed to vent a little!!! :)

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Yes, you feel this way until you're really, really thin. It's completely natural.
  • lisabrezina1980
    lisabrezina1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    come on now
  • avocadojones
    Options
    Been there done that!!:mad: Allegedly Spanx is the key, but I have yet to try them out!!:blushing: Good luck finding something you are comfortable in because you and I know that 9 times out of 10 we look in something but it is all in are head!!!:flowerforyou:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I hate buying clothes! I have to buy large tops cause of my tatas so the shirt makes me look fat. I always change my clothes a million time before going out and poor hubby is waiting for me all the time!!!! ;)
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Some shirts from my first weight loss years ago are still too tight to wear, so I just switch. But a few are now looking decent again so I wear those.