finding the time

Options
ok so i'm slowly getting use to definitly cutting my sodas i'm up to 3 20oz bottles of water a day i think anymore than that i'll gag, i have1- 2 sodas a day, but finding the time to exercise, how does you guys do it? i work, take care of my kids, and by the time i get alone time i'm just plain wore out and too tired to do anything, i bought the 30 day shred and OMG i'm nota workout person and that was the hardest thing i've ever done! i did level 1 2 days ago and i am still SOOO sore it bothers me at work which involves alot of bending down to get things and stocking things omg do i feel it at work! i know i'll have to slowly build up to try that dvd again, so any tips how to get in more exercising with a busy life?

Replies

• ColtyHan
    ColtyHan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The only time I can fit in exercise in is after I put the kids to bed. I have started changing into my workout clothes as soon as I get home from work, so I have fewer excuses. If I'm already dressed, it doesn't take much to pop in a tape, and get moving. After a few days, you won't be as sore. Make yourself give it a couple if weeks, it will soon be a habit, and then an addiction.